Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

G like MC

Songs under the definition of the word: BLAND

Everything Ariana has ever released except a few tracks from Yours Truly

Most of rihanna's discography tbh gaga6 We Found Love and Rude Boy some of the most basic 2010's pop songs ever

Britney and Iggy - Pretty Girls sounds like everything released in 2014/2015

9 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

Everything Ariana has ever released except a few tracks from Yours Truly

Most of rihanna's discography tbh gaga6 We Found Love and Rude Boy some of the most basic 2010's pop songs ever

this varies from wrong to shut the fuck up! queenbitch1

2 hours ago, Jjang said:

Hold Tight by Madonna. 

Moral of the story: dont let her produce a song by herself 

It wasn't produced by herself. It was produced by Ryan Tedder but he is notorious for having his name removed from production credits of songs he wasn't satisfied with. He has said that in several interviews.

11 hours ago, Madonna said:

It wasn't produced by herself. It was produced by Ryan Tedder but he is notorious for having his name removed from production credits of songs he wasn't satisfied with. He has said that in several interviews.

Well, I'm sure he sent her a demo and she re-worked on the textures (cause they sound extremely two dimensional and amateur to my ears) and she did note in a few interviews that she does this. 

But good for him, I would have done the same if my name was attached to that atrocity. gag1

12 minutes ago, Jjang said:

She probably thought this was some brilliant take on Springsteen how sad 

Entire album feels like an attempt to reach the pantheon of classic rock megastars

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.