Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

k bye for now (swt live) or Homecoming: The Live Album?

Which is the superior live album?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Well

• k bye for now
    • HOMECOMING
    • I don't enjoy live albums

Both artists extremely overrated for what they produce; Both need to fully stop releasing/promoting for 1-2 years; Beyonce getting that MC score for Homecoming was a clear display of the GP treating her like a God for no reason; But I hate live album releases in general so ig I'll pick that option

2 minutes ago, Sharpay Evans said:

Both artists extremely overrated for what they produce; Both need to fully stop releasing/promoting for 1-2 years; Beyonce getting that MC score for Homecoming was a clear display of the GP treating her like a God for no reason; But I hate live album releases in general so ig I'll pick that option

ew1 

Homecoming is definitely better, from the mixing to the singing. Ariana's was sometimes a bit too unmastered, and I hate how sometimes the crowd is louder than her. 

Also the renditions on Homecoming are way better than k bye for now.

2 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

Homecoming was obviously a show that had a lot of work go into the production, arrangements and mixing. Ari's set felt really thrown together and she barely changed any of the songs up. 

Your avi is so hot it hurts my feelings 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.