Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

MrAdamJay

Poppy Confirms She's DONE With Titanic Sinclair

IMG-20191228-125302.jpg

Poppy is done with Floptanic Eclair (Titanic Sinclair) He's a narcissist douchebag. Thank God. Queen saw the light. And was hinting clearing up things with Mars? Hopefully a collab in the future? Yay Queen!  yas2 She has such a fanbase now. She don't need that has been. nicki5 

I think its good she made a statement against Titanic, but she's completely bullshitting with that "I was never an accomplice in harassing Mars" stuff when there's a lot to indicate otherwise; She should also acknowledge the fact that Josh Moran did not abuse her and that Grimes did not bully her or steal writing credits nicki5

She easily could've played the victim card or tried to bash Titanic but instead she kept it very mature. 

It's disgusting that he manipulated her for so long but hopefully others will stay away from him now. Glad she can finally move on and focus on her career without being directed. She'll do much better on her own.

I just wonder how much of the character is owned by him. Will she receive any revenue from their past collaborations? Her latest music video was posted on her new record label's YouTube account, which leads me to believe Titanic is the owner of the Poppy channel.  

15 minutes ago, SHANE said:

She easily could've played the victim card or tried to bash Titanic but instead she kept it very mature. 

It's disgusting that he manipulated her for so long but hopefully others will stay away from him now. Glad she can finally move on and focus on her career without being directed. She'll do much better on her own.

I just wonder how much of the character is owned by him. Will she receive any revenue from their past collaborations? Her latest music video was posted on her new record label's YouTube account, which leads me to believe Titanic is the owner of the Poppy channel.  

Yeah Fill The Crown video on YouTube is under Sumerian Records. She could just her channel PoppyVEVO. But I'm glad she saw him for what he was a narcissistic fool. She could've dragged him but she handled it mature like you said. yas2

On 12/28/2019 at 9:59 PM, Poppy said:

IMG-20191228-125302.jpg

Poppy is done with Floptanic Eclair (Titanic Sinclair) He's a narcissist douchebag. Thank God. Queen saw the light. And was hinting clearing up things with Mars? Hopefully a collab in the future? Yay Queen!  yas2 She has such a fanbase now. She don't need that has been. nicki5 

Glad she broke up with himburn1

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.