Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

What is to watch on Disney+?

All right, so like five hours ago, or however long it takes to watch all eight episodes of The Mandalorian, I subscribed to this service. That's a great show, but they don't have a whole hell of a lot of original content altogether, and really nothing other than that show that I'm personally interested in. As for non-original stuff, there's a lot of great movies and shows on there, but I feel like I've already seen all of them (not literally) and own a pretty substantial chunk of them rip2 or decided that I didn't want to over a decade ago. The only exceptions I can think of are most of the Muppet movies and lot of live action Disney films from the 1950s-1970s, but I feel like I could knock all of that out in a month or two. What have you been watching?

23 minutes ago, Ariana said:

I have watched Frozen too many times including the short films giveup3

You know, this actually makes me think it might be worth keeping in the long run. There are a decent amount of films from Disney (and Fox now I guess) that I sorta want to see but not enough to go to the theater to do so like Mary Poppins Returns or Frozen II, and I guess all of those would be on there or will be relatively soon. 

27 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

I want to get it just for That's So Raven and Lizzie McGuire nicki5 

19 minutes ago, Normani said:

Me too.

Yeah a lot of their content seems to play to the early 2000s nostalgia many have for shows like that. I never saw much of the live action stuff but I did like some cartoons from that time.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.