Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Princess Aurora

Who's gonna get bigger in the next decade ?

What is the current music genre? It seems to be a mixture of everything from the last 20 years brit7

I really hope identikit rappers and bland men with guitars fade away, and proper songwriting makes a comeback.

In reality, I think it would be more of the same, and by the end of the next decade we'll look back on the 2020s as even less iconic than the 2010s.

1 hour ago, Gravity said:

brit8 what a fucking dismissive and entitled statement about an entire genre. Kind of racist but okay

Rap will continue to dominate and infuriate gays on pop forums. 

I forgot i have to like rap to not be considered randomly racist.

9 hours ago, Modern Woman said:

What is the current music genre? It seems to be a mixture of everything from the last 20 years brit7

I really hope identikit rappers and bland men with guitars fade away, and proper songwriting makes a comeback.

In reality, I think it would be more of the same, and by the end of the next decade we'll look back on the 2020s as even less iconic than the 2010s.

Probably the least original decade to come. Everything is literally just samples of older hits because washed up stars need money from new girls bey7 just do it like gags and rip off without having to pay up. Labels are investing in one trick producers, writers, and singers. We’re in the Walmart era of music imo. 

4 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

I forgot i have to like rap to not be considered randomly racist.

I mean clearly wishing an entire genre would disappear is messy especially one that’s rooted in black politics. You don’t have to like it but the way you said it was just problematic. Don’t take it that deep sis. 

On 12/31/2019 at 7:13 AM, Infrared said:

Probably the least original decade to come. Everything is literally just samples of older hits because washed up stars need money from new girls bey7 just do it like gags and rip off without having to pay up. Labels are investing in one trick producers, writers, and singers. We’re in the Walmart era of music imo. 

That kind of implies washed-up singers approach the new girls and beg them to sample their work rip1 If so, perched for a flurry of Madge interpolations in the 20s mad5

"The Walmart era of music" giveup2 Accurate. 

On 12/31/2019 at 1:02 AM, Gravity said:

brit8 what a fucking dismissive and entitled statement about an entire genre. Kind of racist but okay

brit8 People are really pulling the race card on everything these days.

On 12/31/2019 at 1:02 AM, Gravity said:

Pop fags will always find a way to be oppressed istglmfao1 

1 hour ago, Modern Woman said:

brit8 People are really pulling the race card on everything these days.

I mean clearly wishing an entire genre would disappear is messy especially one that’s rooted in black politics. You don’t have to like it but the way you said it was just problematic. Don’t take it that deep sis. 

35 minutes ago, Gravity said:

I mean clearly wishing an entire genre would disappear is messy especially one that’s rooted in black politics. You don’t have to like it but the way you said it was just problematic. Don’t take it that deep sis. 

brit8 I wasn't the one who said it.

And don't use the "don't take it that deep sis" line when you're the one calling people racist brit8

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.