Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Gabe.

The Hive shelter thread

so the administration annouced some artists section changes come January 1st so i fear we'll get the axe sistren.

brit1

i know i haven't been the most active Hive member this past few years but let's all gather here and pray we'll survive these imminent changes! 

9y0a.gif

the ride to even getting a permanent Bey section has been wild! i fought the administration along with your fellow ancestors years ago to even get her a Spotlight warm place to discuss our King in. (nominate my thread for HoF yall please) the PROGRESS that has been made since has been nothing else but astonishing! clap4

but as i said i think this place will get the boot now. ny3 so let's just post and mess.

8 minutes ago, Simón. said:

I think the plan was that all sections getting axe’d except those who are releasing jj4 at least that’s what they said in discord once 

shock1

that would cause multiple riots imo! part of me is perched for the mess tho! bey7 FOTP 2K20 revolution begins!

Just now, Gabe. said:

shock1

that would cause multiple riots imo! part of me is perched for the mess tho! bey7 FOTP 2K20 revolution begins!

Tea, I won’t be too happy about Rihanna section being removed either brit15 

Seeing FOTP declining more 

2 hours ago, Simón. said:

I think the plan was that all sections getting axe’d except those who are releasing jj4 at least that’s what they said in discord once 

I think that's quite an awful idea.

Who would sign up on a forum with sections for Dua Lipa, Meghan Trainor, Selena Gomez and Kesha? (Pop gals releasing albums in January)

juicy1

2 hours ago, Urbanov said:

NOT ON MY WATCH!!!

@Maraj @Royalty @Royale @Diamond @Infrared @Merryem @Jjang @Redporus @Emperor Nick ladies let’s get in formation!!! rose1 

Not you not including me in this when I've been the one keeping the gurls updated on Bey's last movements.

brit16

1 hour ago, Normani said:

Not you not including me in this when I've been the one keeping the gurls updated on Bey's last movements.

brit16

That’s actually the reason why I didn’t include you - cause you are here everyday gag1 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.