Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

The Powerpuff Poppers: A Decade Of Pop

LNVgT53.png

Sugar, spice and everything nice,

These were the ingredients chosen

To create the perfect little FOTPers,

But Professor Kevin accidentally

Added an extra ingredient to the concoction -

EXTRAORDINARY TASTE!

Thus, The Powerpuff Poppers were born

Using their ultra-super ears,

@Freaky Prince , @Luca and @Phoebe

Have dedicated their lives to fighting mediocrity 

And the forces of bad taste!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone! Me, Luca and Phoebe (aka The Powerpuff Poppers) are pleased to welcome you in our thread where we will review our favorite albums of the past decade. A decade has passed and the sound of “pop” has been changing day by day. Pop girls came and went, trends have been changing and our taste has been developing ever since.

We are promising to bring you great reviews of some great albums from the past decade. Everyone is welcomed to post their opinions on our choices, do you approve the album as one of the best of the decade, do you agree with our favorite songs, did we miss something in the reviews etc etc. Without further ado, please make yourself at home and remain perched for our countdowns! Buckle up and you might see your favorite album making it into one of our lists. Me, Luca and Phoebe worked hard on this so we will appreciate any kind of opinions and activity, just keep it cute.

(To be clear, this review will be more oriented towards pop music, hence why we are called “poppers”).

Shout out to @Luca who did our graphics!

2 minutes ago, Luca said:

But your set ma'am! Suddenly I AM a bisexual! giveup1 

PLEASE giveup1 

1 minute ago, Phoebe said:

STAN rose1

The talent that will be seen throughout this thread whew, y'all are NOT prepared! rose1

All three of you from what I know have good ass taste so I know I won't be disappointed

13 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

LNVgT53.png

Sugar, spice and everything nice,

These were the ingredients chosen

To create the perfect little FOTPers,

But Professor Kevin accidentally

Added an extra ingredient to the concoction -

EXTRAORDINARY TASTE!

Thus, The Powerpuff Poppers were born

Using their ultra-super taste,

@Freaky Prince , @Luca and @Phoebe

Have dedicated their lives to fighting mediocrity 

And the forces of bad taste!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone! Me, Luca and Phoebe (aka The Powerpuff Poppers) are pleased to welcome you in our thread where we will review our favorite albums of the past decade. A decade has passed and the sound of “pop” has been changing day by day. Pop girls came and went, trends have been changing and our taste has been developing ever since.

We are promising to bring you great reviews of some great albums from the past decade. Everyone is welcomed to post their opinions on our choices, do you approve the album as one of the best of the decade, do you agree with our favorite songs, did we miss something in the reviews etc etc. Without further ado, please make yourself at home and remain perched for our countdowns! Buckle up and you might see your favorite album making it into one of our lists. Me, Luca and Phoebe worked hard on this so we will appreciate any kind of opinions and activity, just keep it cute. (To be clear, this review will be more oriented towards pop music, hence why we are called “poppers”).

Shout out to @Luca who did our graphics!

EfUaH67.gif

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Totally not came up with today, totally agreed on everything, you are totally not having a tantrum... 651955582936416266.png?v=1

We love peaceful and meaningful interactions... 651955582936416266.png?v=1

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.