Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

The Powerpuff Poppers: A Decade Of Pop

15 hours ago, Hyun. said:

one of the best debut albums period! whit2 glad to see if made your top 10 yes, ngl i overplayed the album a bit now and feel like he really found his sound with Bloom, but Blue Neighbourhood is such an important album for him (and me personally) that i can't say anything bad about it whit2

LOST BOY, BITE and for him. are those girlies whit2

wait why did i think this was from early 2019 omg i'm going insane rip4 excellence tho yes! and your trinity is kinda perfect omg points were made whit2

AOTY 2019 yes i'm glad someone has it here whit2 Real Love is that bitch! whit2

No Drug Like Me, Real Love and Julien are probs my faves but the album is so good you can list anything (except The Sound) and you're correct whit2

No Drug Like Me, Now That I Found You and Too Much are these girlies whit2 

YqO0U4B.png

71lb-EvhXxL._SL1418_.jpg

EXeZZrG.png

#FreakyREVIEW: Maybe Marina did sell out to the it-producers at the time with this album, but at least she still made up for it by making a strongly conceptual album. One of the very few mainstream pop albums that have the privilege to say that they are a concept album with a constant theme from start to beginning. Made up character with a messed up love life, female archetypes, desperate housewife, depressed teen... This, along with "Born To Die" shaped Tumblr in 2012. "Electra Heart" is such a trip from start to beginning and while the album isn't necessarily all four-on-the-floor bops, it's packed with a lot of ballads and slower songs that flow really good in the album and add up to the story. Despite the variety of topics on this album, we have to be a little biased and say that the sassy/bitchy bops are the ones that stand out the most, but that doesn't take away anything from any other song on it. An amazing body of work that cemented Marina as an indie sweetheart.

#FreakyTRINITY: Bubblegum Bitch / Living Dead / Sex Yeah

P2OH4bj.png

HcwzRWW.jpg

kYKy0XA.png

#PhoebeREVIEW: Whew, this artistic experience... whit2 It was 2012 and I was exploring many pop artists and as I was searching through Wikipedia, I came across the legendaric Kylie Minogue. I decided to check out her discography and this was the first album that I chose to listen to first. And I do not regret it. Literally, the disco and synth elements merged together and her soft, sexy and seductive go so well together. This album is one of her most successful ones with its lead single, 'All the Lovers', being one of her biggest hits. I was also hooked by its visuals and name because I'm the biggest mythology whore. The lyrical on this album is one of her best too. I still remember the way I had this album on repeat during the early months of 2013 whit2. A moment I will never forget, literally a moment I will never forget. Its supporting tour is also her best ever. From the stage, to the props, to her vocals, energy and stage presence, to the visuals make it a cinematic experience. I could go on and on about this album so if you haven't listened to it yet, I highly suggest that you start getting into it this very moment. Especially if you are fan of pure pop music.

#PhoebeSUGGESTS: Get Outta My Way | Illusion | All the Lovers

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

I detected a lie whit2 Still a STELLAR show whit2

Call me when KylieXXX2008 has a literal water fountain and mythology creatures on its show. whit2 Until then, Aphrodite remains her best tour. whit2

28 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

YqO0U4B.png

71lb-EvhXxL._SL1418_.jpg

EXeZZrG.png

An iconic album but sis the Freaky Trinity is not it awk1 not when songs like Teen Idle are on the album

3 minutes ago, Royalty said:

An iconic album but sis the Freaky Trinity is not it awk1 not when songs like Teen Idle are on the album

Tell the good sis whit2 Teen Idle, State of Dreaming or Valley of the Dolls deserved a spot instead of Living Corpse and STDs Yeah whit2

pugZSgt.png

qrVsBCE.png

NInmryy.png

After getting "exposed" and called a snake by almost the entire world, Taylor took this oppurtunity to bite (see what I did there) it off of her and create one of her best works. Her darkest album with potentionally her best produced songs. With her iconic first track "...Ready For It?", Taylor comes in with the loudest bass you will hear her ever sing over. Even though it might be considered her darkest record, the latter half off the album is filled with (almost) pure love songs about her man being there for her through the lowest of all lows in Taylor's career and personal life. This album in particular made me fall in love with Taylor all over again, with a gorgeous world tour, she made the audience love her again in a way no other pop star could. This was Taylor at her peak, she took the "darkness" and made it into something light and beautiful. Congratulations Taylor omg I still want to cry when I think about this stunning era. oprah4 

#LucaSUGGESTS: "New Year's Day", "Call It What You Want", "King of My Heart", "Dress" and "Dancing With Our Hands Tied"

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.