Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

The Powerpuff Poppers: A Decade Of Pop

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Elaborate whit2

I don't know...can't really comment on most of the albums listed. But I must say that two of you definitely served taste and the other one...well

8t0MICM.png

Spoiler

Thank U, Next better pop up on any of these lists or WWIII will be launched on FOTP.

3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I'm assuming this is for Luca since he did Reputa oprah15 

Confession: 

Reputation is the only Taylor album I actually listen to. I pretend it's an album by a different artist though. It helps me ignore the cringiness and many of the victim-playing on that album. eve1 

3 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Confession: 

Reputation is the only Taylor album I actually listen to. I pretend it's an album by a different artist though. It helps me ignore the cringiness and many of the victim-playing on that album. eve1 

Okay then who were you shading whit2

8 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Okay then who were you shading whit2

Me because I listed Kylie Minogue, Britney and Beyonce aka one of the many artists Kevin hates cause they probably shaded Madonna in 2001 in a New York Times article whit2

13 minutes ago, Phoebe said:

Me because I listed Kylie Minogue, Britney and Beyonce aka one of the many artists Kevin hates cause they probably shaded Madonna in 2001 in a New York Times article whit2

Actually no. Self-titled is good and was one of the genre-defining albums. Femme Fatale is okay but most gays would probably list it. Kylie Minogue is the epitome of faggotry, so also not mad or surprised. moo1 Her music just really ain't doing it for me. I'm collecting her entire albums and singles discography regardless though cause I love her singles.

3 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Actually no. Self-titled is good and was one of the genre-defining albums. Femme Fatale is okay but most gays would probably list it. Kylie Minogue is the epitome of faggotry, so also not mad or surprised. moo1 Her music just really ain't doing it for me. I'm collecting her entire albums and singles discography regardless though cause I love her singles.

So, it's me? oprah15

72VxHX7.png

658aaa1d2093e97c81e5f1fd14de4781.1000x1000x1.jpg

u2K3VD5.png

#FreakyREVIEW: She is the mother I never had, the sister everybody would want to, the friend everyone deserves. I don't know a better person. Oh my God, I love this woman. This is how you age when you're unproblematic and just mind your own business. "Aphrodite" continued Kylie's streak of opening the decade with career-defining albums. While "Rhythm of Love" was her image change and showcasing maturity, "Light Years" her pop comeback, "Aphrodite" proved that she can still be a pop star that can go head to head with the new and big female names at the time, and release great music on top of that. Sealed with mythological themes and imagery, this album is a very airy, feel-good, danceable album. Kylie showed everyone that she still has an ear for a pop hook and a banger. If anything I would just change "Put Your Hands Up" and "Looking For An Angel" with "Mighty Rivers" and "Heartstrings". Not that the former are bad songs, they are just a tad weaker than the rest of the album and these two bonuses are too strong to be sitting on random editions (casual Kylie). A must-listen for every pop music fan. Hopefully 2020 brings us another reinvention moment by Miss Legend.

#FreakyTRINITY: Aphrodite / Cupid Boy / Get Outta My Way

rwI7wt6.pngSOeqjcS.jpg

zVfCh4o.png

#PhoebeREVIEW: This was the Queen of Pop's thirteenth studio effort and still she did not fail to deliver. Although, the leaks that happened months before the album's initial release date hurt the album's production and tracklisting and left some fans disappointed because they admired the songs' demos much more. Well, I must say that I was one of the few stans who did wait for the release date and avoided listening to any leaked stuff and I'm glad I did. Madonna started the album with a bang and ended it on a very strong note. Initially, the album was meant to be a 2-disc body of work with one side showing Madge's rebellious side and the other, her romantic and vulnerable one. The lyrics play a huge role on its reception since they are one of Madonna's best. All things considered, this is one of my favorite albums from her and it got me through some tough times.

#PhoebeSUGGESTS: Ghosttown | Devil Pray | Messiah

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Not sure if Devil Pray is trinity worthy, but Messiah underrated whit2

Was hesitating between Addicted and Devil Pray but went with Devil Pray because of the lyrics. whit2 Ugh modern day William Shakespeare. whit2

12 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

72VxHX7.png

658aaa1d2093e97c81e5f1fd14de4781.1000x1000x1.jpg

u2K3VD5.png

9 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

@Madonna I guess Born To Die isn't the best album of the decade after all whit2

Literally couldn't make it through the album past the first single. Simply not my kind of music but yall do you. Taste is entirely subjective after all.

2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Literally couldn't make it through the album past the first single. Simply not my kind of music but yall do you. Taste is entirely subjective after all.

What do you think of my album review now king? whit2

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.