Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

MOMOLAND

Recommended Posts

650?cb=20191230113334&path-prefix=es

DEBUT: 2016

 

Current members (from left to right):

Standing: Ah In, Joo E, Jane

Sitting: Hye Bin, Nancy, Na Yun

 

Inactive member:

Daisy

 

Let's discuss everything related to MOMOLAND here!

xoxo

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Normani said:

Inactive member:

 Daisy

Poor sis asdfghjkl they should really just release her from their dungeon and let her move on with her life dead2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Divine said:

Poor sis asdfghjkl they should really just release her from their dungeon and let her move on with her life dead2 

It's a matter of time before they announce that she left the group.

There's been rumours since October and I'm shocked they didn't announce it at the same time they announced TaeHa and YeonWoo's exit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2020 at 4:38 PM, Divine said:

Poor sis asdfghjkl they should really just release her from their dungeon and let her move on with her life dead2 

 

On 1/1/2020 at 4:42 PM, Manel said:

It's a matter of time before they announce that she left the group.

There's been rumours since October and I'm shocked they didn't announce it at the same time they announced TaeHa and YeonWoo's exit.

Jane said in an interview that they are officially a 6 member group. brit15 Fuck MLD Ent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Alex. said:

 

Jane said in an interview that they are officially a 6 member group. brit15 Fuck MLD Ent

mess so Daisy is officially out without it being announced.. dead2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Divine said:

mess so Daisy is officially out without it being announced.. dead2 

yeah... that's kinda what their company is known for... they kick out members and don't let the remaining members mention their existance sia5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it's what lead to her removal from the group (or at least didn't help her case) but Daisy confirming the dating rumor just for the guy to say they've talked once was a scream juicy1 he did her so wrong for that juicy1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Manel said:

Tbh they looks so good as a six-member group.

@Divine @Alex.

 

ikr katy2 like i didn't wanna say it (rip yeonwoo/taeha/daisy) but everyone knows this is the best they've ever looked. i saw a theory that said they were always planned to be a 6 member group but idrk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yea they definitely look more confident than ever before juicy1 still quaking over this transformation

342dac63c1e005e09f6ffab7e8331468e07fb4dc

xoriginal_2,28123,29.jpeg.keep.fff.png.p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thumbs up is probably gonna hit 20m within the first week of it's release juicy1

 

and i'm so hot took about 3 weeks (20 days) to get 20m juicy1

 

they are really winning so far this era! hopefully they get some music show wins juicy1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Divine said:

yea they definitely look more confident than ever before juicy1 still quaking over this transformation

342dac63c1e005e09f6ffab7e8331468e07fb4dc

xoriginal_2,28123,29.jpeg.keep.fff.png.p

she absorbed the energy of the members that were kicked out laughcry1 forreal tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Divine said:

yea they definitely look more confident than ever before juicy1 still quaking over this transformation

342dac63c1e005e09f6ffab7e8331468e07fb4dc

xoriginal_2,28123,29.jpeg.keep.fff.png.p

I think they've finally realized what people want from a girlgroup + now that there're less girls the budget for each look is higher.

10 hours ago, Alex. said:

thumbs up is probably gonna hit 20m within the first week of it's release juicy1

 

and i'm so hot took about 3 weeks (20 days) to get 20m juicy1

 

they are really winning so far this era! hopefully they get some music show wins juicy1

Idk about them getting music show wins tbh, they still need to deliver something different as far as songs.

I love Thumbs Up tbh, but let's be honest: it sounds like the rest of their songs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Manel said:

Idk about them getting music show wins tbh, they still need to deliver something different as far as songs.

I love Thumbs Up tbh, but let's be honest: it sounds like the rest of their songs.

I mean if ISH got 3 wins - I think they can get one (especially on The Show)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thumbs up hit 20 million! they did this 2 weeks faster than they did with i'm so hot ajay1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Alex. said:

just putting this out there... she looks literally perfect wtf bebe1

71c8352ad5506f844fab53bc1574fa07a7cec0ff.png a5fa6ca0d0ff40072468873917b4c34801c56666.jpg

This glow up!! She literally isn't the girls BREATHE!!

17 hours ago, Alex. said:

thumbs up hit 20 million! they did this 2 weeks faster than they did with i'm so hot ajay1

 

I have been streaming non-stop. Their songs just get stuck in my head every single time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Manel said:

I have been streaming non-stop. Their songs just get stuck in my head every single time.

Me too! They're also trending worldwide rn because they're on a talk show in the Philippines. (where the majority of their fanbase is)

I would say worldwide domination ajay1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×