Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Manel

MOMOLAND

650?cb=20191230113334&path-prefix=es

DEBUT: 2016

Current members (from left to right):

Standing: Ah In, Joo E, Jane

Sitting: Hye Bin, Nancy, Na Yun

Inactive member:

Daisy

Let's discuss everything related to MOMOLAND here!

xoxo

Just now, Divine said:

Poor sis asdfghjkl they should really just release her from their dungeon and let her move on with her life dead2 

It's a matter of time before they announce that she left the group.

There's been rumours since October and I'm shocked they didn't announce it at the same time they announced TaeHa and YeonWoo's exit.

On 1/1/2020 at 4:38 PM, Divine said:

Poor sis asdfghjkl they should really just release her from their dungeon and let her move on with her life dead2 

On 1/1/2020 at 4:42 PM, Manel said:

It's a matter of time before they announce that she left the group.

There's been rumours since October and I'm shocked they didn't announce it at the same time they announced TaeHa and YeonWoo's exit.

Jane said in an interview that they are officially a 6 member group. brit15 Fuck MLD Ent

2 minutes ago, Divine said:

mess so Daisy is officially out without it being announced.. dead2 

yeah... that's kinda what their company is known for... they kick out members and don't let the remaining members mention their existance sia5

I know it's what lead to her removal from the group (or at least didn't help her case) but Daisy confirming the dating rumor just for the guy to say they've talked once was a scream juicy1 he did her so wrong for that juicy1 

31 minutes ago, Manel said:

Tbh they looks so good as a six-member group.

@Divine @Alex.

ikr katy2 like i didn't wanna say it (rip yeonwoo/taeha/daisy) but everyone knows this is the best they've ever looked. i saw a theory that said they were always planned to be a 6 member group but idrk.

thumbs up is probably gonna hit 20m within the first week of it's release juicy1

and i'm so hot took about 3 weeks (20 days) to get 20m juicy1

they are really winning so far this era! hopefully they get some music show wins juicy1

6 minutes ago, Divine said:

yea they definitely look more confident than ever before juicy1 still quaking over this transformation

342dac63c1e005e09f6ffab7e8331468e07fb4dc

xoriginal_2,28123,29.jpeg.keep.fff.png.p

she absorbed the energy of the members that were kicked out laughcry1 forreal tho

10 hours ago, Divine said:

yea they definitely look more confident than ever before juicy1 still quaking over this transformation

342dac63c1e005e09f6ffab7e8331468e07fb4dc

xoriginal_2,28123,29.jpeg.keep.fff.png.p

I think they've finally realized what people want from a girlgroup + now that there're less girls the budget for each look is higher.

10 hours ago, Alex. said:

thumbs up is probably gonna hit 20m within the first week of it's release juicy1

and i'm so hot took about 3 weeks (20 days) to get 20m juicy1

they are really winning so far this era! hopefully they get some music show wins juicy1

Idk about them getting music show wins tbh, they still need to deliver something different as far as songs.

I love Thumbs Up tbh, but let's be honest: it sounds like the rest of their songs.

7 hours ago, Manel said:

Idk about them getting music show wins tbh, they still need to deliver something different as far as songs.

I love Thumbs Up tbh, but let's be honest: it sounds like the rest of their songs.

I mean if ISH got 3 wins - I think they can get one (especially on The Show)

22 hours ago, Alex. said:

just putting this out there... she looks literally perfect wtf bebe1

71c8352ad5506f844fab53bc1574fa07a7cec0ff.png a5fa6ca0d0ff40072468873917b4c34801c56666.jpg

This glow up!! She literally isn't the girls BREATHE!!

17 hours ago, Alex. said:

thumbs up hit 20 million! they did this 2 weeks faster than they did with i'm so hot ajay1

I have been streaming non-stop. Their songs just get stuck in my head every single time.

13 minutes ago, Manel said:

I have been streaming non-stop. Their songs just get stuck in my head every single time.

Me too! They're also trending worldwide rn because they're on a talk show in the Philippines. (where the majority of their fanbase is)

I would say worldwide domination ajay1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.