Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Robert.

SHINee

tumblr_p98n0xKhje1uioda0o3_540.gifvtumblr_p98n0xKhje1uioda0o2_540.gifvtumblr_p98n0xKhje1uioda0o4_540.gifvtumblr_p98n0xKhje1uioda0o1_540.gifvtumblr_p98n0xKhje1uioda0o5_540.gifve9134a2f3e67e6eb13c0bba1dbe8009c.gif

SHINee is a South Korean boy group made up of five members (Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, Key and Taemin). The group debuted in 2008, and has since released eleven studio albums (two of which were split releases), four live albums, nine video albums, five extended plays (EPs), thirty singles and thirty-five music videos. With several multi-million-selling singles and sold out stadium concerts to their name, SHINee has been a consistent force in both South Korea and Japan. Known for their stellar live performances and excellent vocals plus dance skills, SHINee easily ranks among the most talented groups to emerge during the 2nd generation of K-Pop.

Just now, Hyun. said:

f(x) and SHINee their songs are stories that people can identify with... whit2

Children are singing their songs at graduations, at weddings, at funerals... and at the KBS Song Festival whit2

Just now, Robert. said:

Children are singing their songs at graduations, at weddings, at funerals... and at the KBS Song Festival whit2

look at them not changing up a thing of it, that's how you respect history whit2

Spoiler

kinda hate replay by now but hey we'll take it juicy1

Just now, Hyun. said:

look at them not changing up a thing of it, that's how you respect history whit2

Hide contents

kinda hate replay by now but hey we'll take it juicy1

Just to clarify, the upvote I just gave this post does NOT pertain to the blasphemy hidden in that spoiler juicy1

Just now, Robert. said:

Just to clarify, the upvote I just gave this post does NOT pertain to the blasphemy hidden in that spoiler juicy1

omg they perform it EVERY time a bitch is tired... best debut of all time tho juicy1

11 minutes ago, Divine said:

still need to listen to them d can yall send me yalls list of essential songs? I promise to listen.... eventually whit2 

These are a good place to start:

On 4/12/2019 at 9:41 PM, Robert. said:

@Divine These Ariana'd sings should do

ca2ce99909cc26f2ad69d6ef48d427f5.gif

Let us know your thoughts ghj

9 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

omg they perform it EVERY time a bitch is tired... best debut of all time tho juicy1

Okay but to be fair, they have to perform it. If they didn't, that'd be like Jesus refusing to perform his wonders in the bible juicy1

Off-topic but Taemin did a Twice stage collab + a quick Move performance for this end-of-year MBC thing

The eye make-up was serving me

P4ZKQC6.jpg

Off-topic but if anyone here watches reaction videos (P4ZKQC6.jpg), there's this YouTube gay, Pete Zoof, who's doing a SHINee marathon right now and going thru all their music videos from the past 12 years

It's moderately entertaining if you're into that sort of thing

P4ZKQC6.jpg

6 hours ago, Jon. said:

ok but why is View is still THAT classic even after all these years giveup3

I need to listen to their stuff again whew! it's been a while

You definitely should, if you're ever in need of specific recommendations, you know who to ask gaycat1

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.