Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

US orders air strike killing Senior Iranian commander and Iraqi militia commander

I'm not going to mourn Soleimani's death. He was a terrible individual that harmed many lives, either directly or indirectly, by perpetuating terrororism to achieve the aims of the Iranian Government. 

The question is: did Donald Trump just assassinate the second most powerful man in the Iranian Military, knowing that it could (and could very possibly still) start a massive regional war? 

And to all the right wing idiots cumming in their pants over this: I wonder if their sons, their daughters,their grandchildren, them -- are they going to be the first to fight the Irainians? I'm not against war, but not when it's based off of things like this, and especially when we had them at the diplomatic table.  

We are truly entering the unknown here. Past US Presdents have always been thoughtful when they orchestrated things like this, but this... It's reckless and it's likely to get many people killed. 

It can't be understated, how tectonic this is. 

9 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

I'm not going to mourn Soleimani's death. He was a terrible individual that harmed many lives, either directly or indirectly, by perpetuating terrororism to achieve the aims of the Iranian Government. 

The question is: did Donald Trump just assassinate the second most powerful man in the Iranian Military, knowing that it could (and could very possibly still) start a massive regional war? 

And to all the right wing idiots cumming in their pants over this: I wonder if their sons, their daughters,their grandchildren, them -- are they going to be the first to fight the Irainians? I'm not against war, but not when it's based off of things like this, and especially when we had them at the diplomatic table.  

We are truly entering the unknown here. Past US Presdents have always been thoughtful when they orchestrated things like this, but this... It's reckless and it's likely to get many people killed. 

It can't be understated, how tectonic this is. 

i wouldn't be surprised if the GOP calculated this attack. People tend to vote republican when we're in the middle of war and 2020 election is just around the corner jj4 

This is really serious. The attack on the US Embassy in Baghdad was an “act of war” and this killing could be the beginning of new hell for Americans and their allies. This could escalate quickly. brit1

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.