Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

The King of Pop is back!

After years of hibernation, the king of pop and this generation's greatest male voclist is back and has released the soty this early!!! giveup1

And coming for that #1 next week!!giveup1

Why is that no other male artist has reached this level of success even after a long period of break from releasing music? giveup1

It's such a shame a man can proudly say with his whole chest that he hates women like it's his coming out story and people praise him for "bravery". He's a disgusting person and the amount of free passes he's been given from people really says a lot about the society we live in. The song sucks too. 

7 minutes ago, Divine said:

It's such a shame a man can proudly say with his whole chest that he hates women like it's his coming out story and people praise him for "bravery". He's a disgusting person and the amount of free passes he's been given from people really says a lot about the society we live in. The song sucks too. 

can't forget this either

I’m not even gonna listen - I hate Justin Bieber, I hate everything he stands for and I will not hurt my ears like this, byeeeee 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.