Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

RihannaRTT

The Masked Singer UK

The-Masked-Singer-judges-ITV-2239196.jpg

Judges:

Ken Jeong
Davina McCall
Rita Ora
Jonathan Ross

Host:

Joel Dommett

Contestants:

Butterfly
Chameleon
Daisy
Duck
Fox
Hedgehog
Monster
Octopus
Pharaoh
Queen Bee
Tree
Unicorn

starts tonight at 7pm on ITV

Anyone else watching? interesting1 

Apparently six of the celebs will perform tonight

Queen Bee vs Duck
Unicorn vs Butterfly
Chameleon vs Hedgehog.

What I find interesting is the US ones have like videos about the contestants beforehand but I've not seen any clue videos or anything being promoted for this one? 

2 minutes ago, Entea said:

How?

it's more of a guessing celebrities game than a singing competition, and he does (did?) have a talk show so I assume him and Divina will be doing most of the accurate guessing. 

31 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Of course. eve1 

an entrepreneur yes!

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

Not really, just the closest “mask“ I could assign to her based on facial expressions dead2 

mess dead2 I was like "wait what? NEVER" because the duck wasn't that great of a singer and Jessie is phenomenal, lol 

I feel like I won't be able to guess anyone but I'll know who they are, or at least their name, when they're revealed

Apparently people are thinking the Queen Bee is either Nicola Roberts or Charlotte Church. Would LOVE for it to be Nicola. Makes sense too. "Wildcard" on Pop Stars: The Rivals. "I'm the joker of the pack" when Something New has the lyrics "We're the leaders of the pack", famous when she was 16/17, and the pale face serves her make up line?

Some other big guesses going around is Dec from Ant and Dec as the Chameleon. "many talents but known for one thing more than another" - he's done a lot but is known mostly for presenting TV shows (BGT, Im a Celeb, Brit Awards etc). 70s tech - he was born in 1975. "dazzling urban act" - loosely listed as a rapper for when he had a music career, and he also provided the voice of a cartoon character as the Chameleon claimed. 

and John Barrowman is a big one for the unicorn and I definitely see it. 

Excited for tonight cheer1 8pm tonight btw

16 hours ago, Oblivia said:

bee is 100% nicola roberts. i can tell from the performance cos some of the runs sound similar to when she used to perform beat of my drum live

Same; watched this morning thinking it was someone from Girls Aloud, then I just re-watched, and it's so Nicola!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.