Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Princess Aurora

Rose Mcgowan is a Trump Supporter

3 hours ago, Madonna said:

The white Azealia Banks honestly, but people actually listen to/admire her...

The racial double standards jumped TF out!

Where's the lie? lana4 They're both bad in my opinion and the only Azealia Banks songs I know are 212 and 1990. That's it kesha10

51 minutes ago, Gilly said:

as a huge charmed stan, this is so off putting. she's a CLOWN

let me exit dead2 

This. She literally ruined any chances at a reunion and she has done nothing but talk shit about the show her being on it, etc. Why did she take the role if she didn't like anything about it? They really should have given it to Jennifer Love Hewitt instead. The show would have probably lasted longer than it did with her. Fucking bitch.

6 hours ago, Madonna said:

This. She literally ruined any chances at a reunion and she has done nothing but talk shit about the show her being on it, etc. Why did she take the role if she didn't like anything about it? They really should have given it to Jennifer Love Hewitt instead. The show would have probably lasted longer than it did with her. Fucking bitch.

If you believe her rape claims, which I do, she was blacklisted from working in Hollywood after the Weinstein incident. She pretty much had to take any role she came across.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.