Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Gabe.

Bad Bunny

Bad Bunny 2019 by Glenn Francis.jpg

Benito Antonio Martínez Ocasio (born March 10, 1994), known by his stage name Bad Bunny, is a Puerto Rican Latin trap and reggaeton rapper and singer.He is considered one of the pioneers of latin trap music. His music is often defined as Latin trap and reggaeton, but he has incorporated various other genres into his music, including rock, bachata, and soul. He is noted for his deep, slurred vocal style and his eclectic fashion sense. He has frequently collaborated with artists such as J Balvin, Ozuna, Farruko, Residente,Arcangel Daddy Yankee.

While working in a supermarket as a bagger and studying at the University of Puerto Rico at Arecibo, Bad Bunny gained popularity on SoundCloud and was eventually signed to a record label. "Diles" was his 2016 breakthrough single, and was followed by a number of hits, notable appearances, and a collaboration with Cardi B and J Balvin on the Billboard Hot 100 number-one single "I Like It" and with Drake on "Mia". His debut album X 100pre was released in December 2018 and was awarded with a Latin Grammy for Best Urban Music Album. On June 28, 2019, Bad Bunny released Oasis, a collaborative album with J Balvin. The record contains the singles "Qué Pretendes" "La Canción" and "No me conoce-Remix"

21 hours ago, Entea said:

Bad Hunny jj2

@Gilly

YASSS cry1 x100pre is literally one of the best albums of the decade cry1 and his latest droplets have been SO FUCKING GOOD cry1 callaita is probably my

favorite latin song EVER cry3 

i was trying to get an award last year but literally no one supported jj4 whos down to support?  

1 hour ago, Gilly said:

YASSS cry1 x100pre is literally one of the best albums of the decade cry1 and his latest droplets have been SO FUCKING GOOD cry1 callaita is probably my

favorite latin song EVER cry3 

i was trying to get an award last year but literally no one supported jj4 whos down to support?  

hi sis! what about Vete? ari2 i think it's even better than Callaita but Callaita is really good too ("ella no era asi, ella no era asi, no se quien la daño " phew his mind brit2)

i'd support an award, why not 

1 hour ago, Gabe. said:

hi sis! what about Vete? ari2 i think it's even better than Callaita but Callaita is really good too ("ella no era asi, ella no era asi, no se quien la daño " phew his mind brit2)

i'd support an award, why not 

vete is amazing too, but callaita is just a little better brit2 the outro alone brit2 he better include both in his next album brit2 

he has 3 songs in the Spotify global top 50... INSANE considering Vete is the only ~new one. the other two are Callaita and La Cancion. 

Callaita is 8 months old. rose1

HIS POWER.

Vete has also become his highest charting SOLO single on the HOT 100 at #33. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.