Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

Most uncomfortable episode of The Office (U.S.)?

I've been rewatching this show a lot on Netflix lately - you can definitely tell it was spawned from a British series by all the cringe comedy fall8 Generally I think they hit the right level where it was still funny (Dinner Party is one of the best episodes), but there are a few where the second hand embarrassment is a bit much. Christmas Party for me is nearly unwatchable with whole Yankee Swap thing rip4 

1 minute ago, Maraj said:

THIS EPISODE KILLS ME lmfao2 

I find him so obnoxious in that episode rip4 I mean, obviously he always is, but he really reached the apex of selfishness/rudeness there rip4 I love when Angela is breaking the ornaments in the parking lot and screaming in frustration for how Michael arrested control of the party from her though rip2 

8 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I find him so obnoxious in that episode rip4 I mean, obviously he always is, but he really reached the apex of selfishness/rudeness there rip4 I love when Angela is breaking the ornaments in the parking lot and screaming in frustration for how Michael arrested control of the party from her though rip2 

I was about to say I think he is ALWAYS obnoxious! It's crazy bc it's a lot of things on that show that would be considered too much and very offensive to certain people nowadays giveup1

1 minute ago, Maraj said:

I was about to say I think he is ALWAYS obnoxious! It's crazy bc it's a lot of things on that show that would be considered too much and very offensive to certain people nowadays giveup1

Diversity Day is another one I find hard to watch and certainly have difficulty imagining making it to television as is nowadays rip4 

3 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Scott’s Tots. Good god, the secondhand embarrassment.

Yea I figured someone would say this one. The main plot is definitely uncomfortable, but I love the opening when Stanley has a laugh at his expense and the entire B-plot where Dwight is sabotaging Jim, especially when the cake with Jim's face on it reading "It could only be you" is delivered fall8 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.