Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

Fucking Bop Destroyers

Verses, choruses, bridges, middle 8s, pre-choruses, instrumentals, ad libs or features that destroy otherwise perfect bops.

For instance, The Weeknd on Love Me Harder jj2 Esp the pre-chorus jj2

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia - the verses

The Weeknd - False Alarm - the chorus

Lana Del Rey - High By the Beach - the chorus (especially the annoying synth that's beeping during the chorus jj4 )

Lana Del Rey - West Coast - the chorus and the verses sound too detached. The chorus is also weirdly mixed/mastered.

Lady Gaga - Diamond Heart - her vocals

Madonna - Madame X (Album) - most of the lyrics and the obvious auto-tune

Madonna - Erotica (Album) - most of the songs are too rough. They sound like demos and the talking during the verses makes somewhat intriguing songs kinda boring and repetitive.

5 hours ago, Madonna said:

Lana Del Rey - West Coast - the chorus and the verses sound too detached. The chorus is also weirdly mixed/mastered.

Lmaooooooooo 😂😂😂😂

Taylor King of My Heart – the pre-chorus: interrupts the flow of the entire song, lyrics care cringey.

Mariah – The Beautiful Ones – honestly one of her worst, most yawn-inducing songs found on an otherwise flawless album. What a shame.

Mariah – All My Life – there are some moments where her vocals sound pretty... strained. 

15 hours ago, Madonna said:

Madonna - Erotica (Album) - most of the songs are too rough. They sound like demos and the talking during the verses makes somewhat intriguing songs kinda boring and repetitive.

Worms 

23 hours ago, Madonna said:

Lana Del Rey - High By the Beach - the chorus (especially the annoying synth that's beeping during the chorus jj4 

Stop pointing out annoying music elements in Lana songs fall9 You've already ruined BJ for me jj4

4 hours ago, Sleep Deprived said:

Stop pointing out annoying music elements in Lana songs fall9 You've already ruined BJ for me jj4

Anyone who thinks the dumbest and most cringe-worthy song in Lana's discography was good in the first place, needs to get their ears checked.

16 hours ago, Madonna said:

Anyone who thinks the dumbest and most cringe-worthy song in Lana's discography was good in the first place, needs to get their ears checked.

Sis, I thought you stanned Brooklyn Boobies jj4

On 1/6/2020 at 4:21 PM, Madonna said:

Lana Del Rey - High By the Beach - the chorus (especially the annoying synth that's beeping during the chorus jj4 )

those are my favorite things about both those songs jj4

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.