Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Justin Bieber reveals he’s been battling Lyme Disease

3 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

There better be an appearance by Avril considering both have Lyme. 

That would be the perfect collaboration - but I doubt they even thought of it ew2

4 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Yeah, there’s no better way to cook up a collaboration than a shared disease.

Lyme disease is a terrible illness that I don’t wish on anyone. It’s sad that so many suffer from it and a cure is still unknown.

That being said, Justin Bieber is still a scum of the earth human being who has put his blatant racism and misogyny on display for years so it’s especially hard to feel bad for him. Especially when his entire post reads like a giant promo for his upcoming docuseries. “I have Lyme disease... FIND OUT MORE ON MY UPCOMING DOCUSERIES COMING OUT THIS DAY AT THIS TIME ON YOUTUBE! ITS GONNA BE A WILD RIDE HAHA NO CLICKBAIT! 😂🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣

22 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

orangu1 Lyme's Disease only for Canadians IG.

Watch out, Carly ari7

21 hours ago, Divine said:

Lyme disease is a terrible illness that I don’t wish on anyone. It’s sad that so many suffer from it and a cure is still unknown.

That being said, Justin Bieber is still a scum of the earth human being who has put his blatant racism and misogyny on display for years so it’s especially hard to feel bad for him. Especially when his entire post reads like a giant promo for his upcoming docuseries. “I have Lyme disease... FIND OUT MORE ON MY UPCOMING DOCUSERIES COMING OUT THIS DAY AT THIS TIME ON YOUTUBE! ITS GONNA BE A WILD RIDE HAHA NO CLICKBAIT! 😂🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣

Saved me writing it tyvm x

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.