Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

Britain's Most Prolific Rapist Jailed for Life

A man convicted of 159 sex offences, including 136 rapes, will "never be safe to be released", a judge has said.

Reynhard Sinaga was found guilty of luring 48 men from outside Manchester clubs to his flat, where he drugged and assaulted them - filming the attacks.

Police say they have evidence Sinaga, 36, who is being named for the first time, targeted at least 190 victims.

The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) said Sinaga was "the most prolific rapist in British legal history".

The judge ruled his life sentence must include a minimum of 30 years in jail.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50987823

What he did was terrible and is a sign of his character, NOT his sexuality rose1 I worry that his home country (Indonesia) will use this case to justify anti-gay sentiment and policies.

A colleague of mine said - "I don't understand it. He was relatively young and good-looking. Why did he need to do that?" To which I said - "It's not about that though, is it? It's about power."

i remember when i was in university, there had been a string of rapes in manchesters gay village where a man had lured them from clubs to his apartment nearby and assaulted them. i wonder if this is the guy because from what i remember, they had never caught him back then.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.