Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Manel

Rancid Bieber Requests Fans to Cheat Billboard

Not him asking his fans who live outside the US to use a VPN service so that their streams count for the US Billboard.

There's always a lower floor in the creaky and derelict building that is Justin's career.

7 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

This is sick dead2 

Right? Like not even Lil Nas X with his 300 Old Town Remixes.

He's a joke and if he gets that #1 we'll know it's because Scooter paid his way to the top of the charts.

aura1

6 minutes ago, Manel said:

Right? Like not even Lil Nas X with his 300 Old Town Remixes.

He's a joke and if he gets that #1 we'll know it's because Scooter paid his way to the top of the charts.

aura1

This screams hypocrisy on Scooter’s behalf dead2 

It's so pathetic lmfao1 Hope it doesn't go #1 but with all the stunts he's pulled it might. If it doesn't after all that... rip4 

The way stans drag female artists for doing literally 2% of that, meanwhile so far:

• Scammer is giving fans money to purchase the song with rip4 
  • They're requesting fans used VPNs - when Scammer was so against them when Ariana released and that other artist was using them rip4 
  • He broke the radio record - and there is no one, literally no one, who believes this was not funded by payola rip4 
  • Him hosting streaming parties, purchase parties, viewing parts whatever like he's a stan Twitter account rip4 
  • Selling multiple copies of the single... with a different letter on the cover for each. rip4 You can attack Taylor for literally different covers but this is something else rip4 

Clown. 

21 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

They're requesting fans used VPNs - when Scammer was so against them when Ariana released and that other artist was using them rip4 

Its even worse in this case since Scooter directly had that nullified, and the fans of that artist wanted the album cause it wasnt out in their country; I assume Yummy is out everywhere and he just wants people to use VPN for a chart peak ajay1

7 minutes ago, Sharpay Evans said:

Its even worse in this case since Scooter directly had that nullified, and the fans of that artist wanted the album cause it wasnt out in their country; I assume Yummy is out everywhere and he just wants people to use VPN for a chart peak ajay1

yes indeedy eve1 

Imagine expecting your non-American fans to really go out of their way to ensure their streams count for US charts? That’s so disrespectful and unfair. All while threatening he won’t tour. He treats his fans so awfully, at this point it’s borderline abusive ari9

It seems like the only thing he cares about is a chart position and that’s so sad and shows he doesn’t got his priorities straight. I understand that most artists want their music to succeed but I’ve never seen anyone go to these lenghts for a chart position or let it be the most important thing to them rip4 To be fair I don’t think he or anyone on his team made that, it looks fanmade. But when he saw a stan post it, I guess he saw the opportunity to repost it. 

4 hours ago, Gravity said:

This the same type of instructions that kpop fans have whenever an idol comebacks like word for word lmaooo lmfao2lmfao2

It's so surreal to see the actual artist do it and a western one at that. But his fandom moves the same as a kpop one so I shouldn't be surprised. 

Not only that, but a popular artist! Justin has been on the industry for a little over a decade and has had huge amounts of success, so seeing him do this kind of fuckery and pull all these stunts to get a #1 is actually REALLY sad. It's not like he's some newcomer.

26 minutes ago, Kristina said:

It seems like the only thing he cares about is a chart position and that’s so sad and shows he doesn’t got his priorities straight. I understand that most artists want their music to succeed but I’ve never seen anyone go to these lenghts for a chart position or let it be the most important thing to them rip4 To be fair I don’t think he or anyone on his team made that, it looks fanmade. But when he saw a stan post it, I guess he saw the opportunity to repost it. 

Yeah, I'm sure it was fanmade but the fact that Scooter let him post this when he was against VPNs when Ari almost lost the #1 spot to a korean artist is just funny.

ari11

1 hour ago, SHANE said:

Imagine expecting your non-American fans to really go out of their way to ensure their streams count for US charts? That’s so disrespectful and unfair. All while threatening he won’t tour. He treats his fans so awfully, at this point it’s borderline abusive ari9

He's such a manipulative fuck.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.