Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Gabe.

Is The Weeknd serving Main Pop Girl chai?

not Abael delivering the best pop song in FOREVER.

cry6

the way Blinding Lights is just so EFFORTLESS in its delivery and the way it pulls off the 80s vibe, we have no choice but to STAN!

the weeknd GIF by AMAs

while our faves are busy releasing make-up lines, rotting in Vegas or breaking their knees on theatre tours, The Weeknd is SERVING everything and more. just LOOK at this live performance and have your wig snatched.

this is more of an appreciation thread but i had to, i've had this song stuck in my head since its very release. clap4

4 minutes ago, Jake said:

Blinding GODS should've went #1 instead of Fartless trash1 

An actual synthpop BOP

i think it still has its shot at #1, streaming is steady and radio is picking up.

it already outstreamed Heartless on Spotify by quite a margin and the video is yet to be released. i have great hopes! Heartless was very frontloaded, we love the GP waking up!

I like the 80s influence. A bop. jj2 

This is the case where a popular artist could get away with the 80s revival and score a hit, while the true 80s inspired synthpop artists don't have a chance. jj3 That is a shame.

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Wait a damn minute, not a male releasing a bop like this whit2

Sis, there are males who have been releasing bops for years, it is just that gays stan the wrong male artists like Bieber, Mendes and whatever. clap1 

13 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Names? juicy1

Alphabeat. The band has female and male lead. A lot of bops sung by the male singer.

Hurts.

Neon Indian is more experimental, but there are some bops. jj2 

If you like rock, 80s inspired, then listen to Ryan Adams and Brandon Flowers. The Killers' last album, Wonderful Wonderful, was great. 

Arcade Fire.

On 1/11/2020 at 12:06 PM, SeekingThrill said:

I like the 80s influence. A bop. jj2 

This is the case where a popular artist could get away with the 80s revival and score a hit, while the true 80s inspired synthpop artists don't have a chance. jj3 That is a shame.

Tennis is ready to slap with their 70s vibe, whenever that comes back into fashion jj2

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.