Sign in to follow this  

2020 CAL GRAMMYs

rh78rT1.png

3 Pre-Show Slots Open Now

3 Pre-show slots are open now! Contact @CAL Business to get them! You have until Saturday, Feb 15th. 

Harry Styles @Hector @Edu @Love So Soft

@Beauty Queen @ryjapo @RebelHeart15 

@Harry_CAL @Eglė @tigerlily13 @Jon. @Alexx

@Hejira @Cosmic  @Kuba @Maria @Bleachella

@8Bit Heart  @Surrealism @Alesus  @Michael. @The Hawaiian Queen

rh78rT1.png

2020 GRAMMYs Stage

Spoiler

yF4v98Q.png

b0AAq6Y.png

lzwrURc.png

pxZsc7G.png

FDNJMqo.png

GrTe5OT.png

kJ4ywOI.png

You have until the Sunday, 16th of February to send me the performance. Yes, I know it's a short notice but I really want the Grammys to happen as soon as possible.

To send your performances, make sure to include at least 4-5 different frames.

Please send each frame in the following form + add a short explanation on what is happening in the frame. Also, mention what video/color you want to be shown in the led screen. 

If anyone needs help or has a difficult time using Photoshop, PM me and I'll try to help!

Frame A (Showing everything you want in the frame)

mvv36Kw.png

+

Spoiler

Stage (With colors you want)- Keep led screen green

Cn9q0vP.png

Performer (Transparent)

VKyZHBa.png

Props (Transparent)

T5rQPPI.png

Dancers  (Transparent)

0BVJNu3.png

@Jon. @Surrealism @Love So Soft @Mr. Mendes @hector @ryjapo @Harry_CAL

rh78rT1.png

RIw6SUj.png

A message from Dylan @Bleachella , the official 2020 GRAMMYs red carpet reviewer!

Hello faggots and straight white women! As you may know (and fear) i’m reviewing the red carpets AGA-IN! So if you don’t want to be the victim of crippling humiliation and bring dishonor and shame upon your people, here’s a few guidelines on how not to fail:

1. If it’s off the rack, it generally doesn’t belong on the red carpet! If I could walk into H&M and find whatever your poor artist is wearing, that means that you didn’t try hard enough! And no bitch there’s no artistic statements on fashion and “going against the grain” it’s called being lazy do better! 
2. Shocking isn’t always good! So please don’t appear next to a melting clock, emerge from a giant block of ice, or come in a casket. I promise you nobody is looking at your outfit and going wow! How innovative and legendary! We see it for what it is bitch - an attention grab! Also they never look good so please... spare me the pain. 
3. But also don’t be boring. Is that helpful? Well, no, but was Joan Rivers helpful? No! Basically if you’re wearing a white dress and it’s boring, don’t do that. But if you’re wearing a white dress and it’s cute then good on you!! I’ll probably like it. Just don’t suck and have taste honestly. 
4. If you ARE going to try to be shocking at least have it make some sense please I don’t need to decipher seven languages and ancient Babylonian scriptures to figure out what your outfit means and why I should like it. 
5. And don’t suck! Just like generally if you have to ask more than one person if your outfit sucks, it probably sucks. Also make sure you’re asking the right people... Look at previous red carpets for reference on who to ask cuz chile some of y’alls tastes cannot be trusted :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed: Also dont ask me i’ll automatically give you a 0/10

mSbOXWK.png

Please send all the red carpet looks on a transparent background by February 16th

Send it to me in a private message! There is no need for red carpet interviews!

The winning look will get a significant boost!

rh78rT1.png

30 Minutes

GRAMMYs livestream starts in 30 minutes! The one hour and ten minutes ceremony will include the red carpet reviews, performances and winners. Join now https://plug.dj/ron-cal/

rh78rT1.png

PRE-SHOW

FATHER JOHN MISTY 

mdUYXyE.jpg

Josh Tillman, better known by his stage name Father John Misty, is an American multi-instrumentalist and songwriter. Known for his in depth concept albums and lively stage persona, Tillman has achieved acclaim throughout the years as a solo artist and bands such as Fleet Foxes.

After releasing four albums under the Father John Misty moniker with legendary Seattle-based indie label Sub Pop, Tillman has moved on professionally and signed a management deal with XOX Records, home of superstars Lana Del Rey and Frank Ocean. Tillman was introduced to the label through his friendship with Del Rey, their flagship artist.

Tillman first made his debut with XOX Records through the release of his brand new single, The Last Time. The epic track grapples with the idea of the looming end of a relationship with a partner - in real life, his wife Emma Tillman. The song features predominantly rock influences, with bluesy inspired bouncy verses. This has since been followed with the second single, Cold, a mid-tempo acoustically driven soft rock song. Both songs are taken from the album Can I Please You, Lover?, which debuted at #2 and saw both songs surge into the top ten.

Following the release of the album and the successful debut week, Josh performed at the pre-show of the Grammys in celebration of his three nominations, two of them being in Big Four categories. Best Alternative Song and Song of The Year for The Last Time, as well as Best New Artist.

For the pre-show, Josh took to the stage accompanied by his live band for a rendition of the current single, Cold. Josh played the acoustic guitar whilst singing the song, delivering an impressive vocal rendition of the track that conveyed the level of emotion and passion in the lyrics. Stood behind the microphone, Josh played the block acoustic chords of the song as he sang, the rest of his band playing completely in time and in sync with each other.

Josh sang the song with ease, hitting all the notes and adding in some slight variations and melismas at various points in the song, including ad-libs around some of the hooks during the choruses. At the end of the song, during the "don't you be so cold" refrain, Josh switched up the melody and sang one of the refrains higher, belting the line and showing off his vocal ability as well as the emotion behind the song.

At the end, as he strummed the last chord, Josh took a bow and thanked the crowd as the rest of the band faded out.

Can I Please You, Lover?, the album by Father John Misty is available now. The singles The Last Time and Cold are also available to buy and stream, as well as tickets for his upcoming shows.

rh78rT1.png

PRE-SHOW

SABRINA CARPENTER

FINAL.png

rh78rT1.png

PRE-SHOW

SHAKIRA

d1c2cd1ac396c68d763a94a708467999.jpg

This evening Shakira took to the stage to demonstrate her clear musical talents, as she performed her latest single ‘Sacred Matter’ with Zayn Malik in the GRAMMYs red carpet pre show. The stage was set with a giant white curtain in front of them with a bright white light behind it showing Shakira and Zayn’s silhouettes. Slowly the band faded in with the instrumental to ‘Sacred Matter’, as Shakira’s silhouette swayed and Zayn’s arms were seen likely slicking his hair back. The white curtain carefully came down, revealing the two singers. Shakira wore a stunning shiny black dress with tall leather heels while Zayn had on a black robe of sorts. Starting off the song, Shakira picked up with the carefully articulated first verse, making facial expressions and hand motions signaling Zayn. Replying in a flirtatious fashion, Zayn took over the next few lines of the song, briefly adlibing a section so he could say “Loving Shakira’s the world’s matter”. The two slowly moved closer, building up some romantic tension to make the performance more interesting. Shakira and Zayn then turned their backs to one another and strut the opposite directions, belting out the chorus of the song. The remainder of the performance remained relatively simplistic, as they sang the song back and forth to each other from across the aisle. During the final chorus, however, the two took the song up an octave, demonstrating their vocal range and excellence. Shakira hugged Zayn when the performance came to an end and casually mentioned that her album ‘The Rush’ is coming soon.

rh78rT1.png

PRE-SHOW

HILARY DUFF

iBEyq2x.png

HILARY DUFF PERFORMS HURT ME / ONLY MINE WITH HARRY STYLES AT GRAMMYS PRE-SHOW 

The performance was announced and Hilary was seen on stage, the first she'd perform would be her smash "Hurt Me" in an orchestral arrangement. The lights were dim, and they'd start to be bright as Hilary shows up in a white gown on stage and stands in the middle of the stage and the orchestra starts playing the strings and you'd see them projected behind her in a screen and then lights around the stage were seen and you'd see more musicians there with instruments playing and a church choir coming out to the stage and stand behind Hilarya s she was singing the first verse of the song showcasing her vocals. On the screens behind her, like an old film you'd see the Hurt Me music video playing showing Shawn Mendes. The whole stage was flooded with fog as Hilary was now belting the chorus, showcasing her vocals through it as the camera shows a very interested Shawn Mendes and loving the performance. She'd continue singing and showcasing her vocal abilities until the last chorus of the song where she would break down and stop singing for one line and continues, you'd see her crying and wipes her tears off and puts a smile on her face as she continues to sing. Harry Styles was seen on stage with his guitar hanging on his back and stands next to Hilary and grabs her hand in support as she finishes the song with an incredible belt and the whole place was now on their feet cheering. You'd see Hilary hugging Harry and then he'd move away and look at her as he'd start playing his guitar and "Only Mine" begins. 

The Brendon and Kacey Musgraves vocals were heard as Hilary was pulling herself together and they'd begin singing "Only Mine" while looking to each other and then connecting with the audience. Harry would belt as usual his incredible voice and he'd go where Hilary was and they'd sing together the chorus. When the performance ends, both they hug and you'd see Hilary holding his hand in gratitude, the whole place would cheer and Hilary would be seen very happy that she cried happy tears and the performance is over.

hurt me orchestra:

rh78rT1.png

PRE-SHOW

KEVIN ABSTRACT

-

rh78rT1.png

WINNERS

Best Alt Song:
Father John Misty - The Last Time

Best R&B Recording: 
Lana Del Rey - Skin

Best Dance/Electronic Recording: