Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

Will there be another single from Lover?

1 hour ago, SWINΞ said:

Cruel Summer tay2

1 minute ago, Aquamarine said:

Cruel Summer definitely.

tbh Cruel Summer was my instant favourite from the album when it came out  cry2 

I sometimes fear that it might sound a little bit too dated for radio in 2020 though bey8 which is why I was hoping for The Man as single in the past few months cry3 

I'd definitely be here for Cruel Summer as well though cry3  in the past few days it has been snatching me so much again cry1 

1 minute ago, fab said:

tbh Cruel Summer was my instant favourite from the album when it came out  cry2 

I sometimes fear that it might sound a little bit too dated for radio in 2020 though bey8 which is why I was hoping for The Man as single in the past few months cry3 

I'd definitely be here for Cruel Summer as well though cry3  in the past few days it has been snatching me so much again cry1 

It, along with Miss Americana are the ones which have the biggest chances of smashing honestly. The Man is too political charged and the internet is rampant with anti-feminism, I feel she wouldn't take the risk of releasing it.

49 minutes ago, Aquamarine said:

It, along with Miss Americana are the ones which have the biggest chances of smashing honestly. The Man is too political charged and the internet is rampant with anti-feminism, I feel she wouldn't take the risk of releasing it.

I don't think it's THAT risky tbh bey4 also The Man is the most streamed album track at the moment, so it's definitely an option  xtina2

Just start the era over again and release Cruel Summer as the lead single it was meant to be alex1

Honestly doesn’t seem like anyone knows whether there’s going to be a new single; including Taylor’s team. The Man would be a good choice and seemed a likely choice around the whole AMAs situation (especially since it’s the song they sent to playlists and stuff on the album release week I think?) but I don’t think it would have the same significance if it was released now.

Still want a music video though so I won’t complain if she does jj2

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.