Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

I thought Shallow was only was a smash because it was attached to a big movie?

13 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

That was not the point - TLK soundtrack is iconic, TLK: The Gift is not 

The past versions of A Star Is Born and their soundtracks are also iconic... I still don't understand what he's trying to say xtina1

27 minutes ago, fab said:

The past versions of A Star Is Born and their soundtracks are also iconic... I still don't understand what he's trying to say xtina1

Are they? Cause all I see either on Google or YT are Lady Gaga videos but there is not a single person on the planet who didn’t hear “Hakuna Matata”. Maybe re-read it again then you’ll understand 

Beyoncé CONTRIBUTED TO ICONIC TLK SOUNDTRACK. Because watch out - yes, she did! She recorded her version of Can You Feel The Love Tonight? with Childish Gambino. @Emperor Nick didn’t say that TLK: TG is iconic. Y’all monsters are thick as fuck

y’all stop saying it’s cause of bradley it’s not true !! bradley could release a whole ass album tomorrow it won’t debut in the Top 200, this whole project was driven by Gaga she was the star and its success was because of her casting !! Same goes for the song 

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

y’all stop saying it’s cause of bradley it’s not true !! bradley could release a whole ass album tomorrow it won’t debut in the Top 200, this whole project was driven by Gaga she was the star and its success was because of her casting !! Same goes for the song 

You’re just jealous cause the “Alibi” singer outsold 

1 hour ago, fab said:

Don't play dumb it doesn't suit you... 

The fact that ASIB is a 150th incarnation of a popular story also helps with shallows success ny1

Well, this would imply that the song would have made noise without the movie.. and well.. I don’t think even you believe it would!

Be happy. Sis starred in a successful movie and got a smash single. Nobody’s arguing otherwise asdfghjkl 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.