Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Queen of Pop caught dancing with fan to her mega successful hit single

6 hours ago, bleachhairedasshole said:

yessss queen Dua was shaking when this single kinda underperformed but the gays stuck with her in solidarity, this is her support in return, LGBT ICON hay1

Underperformed? Xcuz me but is rising on BB 100 and last week entered top 20mad11

13 hours ago, bleachhairedasshole said:

yessss queen Dua was shaking when this single kinda underperformed but the gays stuck with her in solidarity, this is her support in return, LGBT ICON hay1

Question mark? It's still top 3 in the UK months after release when singles usually drop like hotcakes there, and in the US it's approaching top 10. She's doing better than most people right now

6 hours ago, Jake said:

Question mark? It's still top 3 in the UK months after release when singles usually drop like hotcakes, and in the US it's approaching top 10. She's doing better than most people right now

Read ha whit1

On 1/16/2020 at 5:50 AM, Margerine Flange said:

Underperformed? Xcuz me but is rising on BB 100 and last week entered top 20mad11

On 1/16/2020 at 6:57 AM, Jake said:

Question mark? It's still top 3 in the UK months after release when singles usually drop like hotcakes there, and in the US it's approaching top 10. She's doing better than most people right now

I thought I read that the single was a sleeper hit so I assumed it didn't do as well as people had hoped until recently. Either way, perched for the album mad11

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.