Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

A "modern version" of Golden Girls is in the works!

I'm intrigued but I recommend anyone who has Hulu to watch the original, it's honestly shocking how progressive it was for the early 90s. I think the humor aged so well, every episode is just those old bitches roasting eachother dead2

I grew up watching the reruns but once they added it on hulu it was a great binge, anyway, you can see how passionate I am about the original so I hope this delivers!!! I'll be super lenient about comparisons sia1

On 1/16/2020 at 2:21 AM, Daenerys said:

Jane Lunch

Omg thanks I didn't see it

On 1/16/2020 at 2:24 AM, bleachhairedasshole said:

I'm intrigued but I recommend anyone who has Hulu to watch the original, it's honestly shocking how progressive it was for the early 90s. I think the humor aged so well, every episode is just those old bitches roasting eachother dead2

I grew up watching the reruns but once they added it on hulu it was a great binge, anyway, you can see how passionate I am about the original so I hope this delivers!!! I'll be super lenient about comparisons sia1

I thought it was the early 80s - late 90s

On 1/17/2020 at 6:02 PM, Sleep Deprived said:

Since when did Patti no-hits Labelle become so desired on this forum? giveup1

Do not diss the queen of being best friends with every singer ever born. We the gays love Aunt Patti and her iconic pies.

21 hours ago, G.T.D.A.B. said:

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir? is a iconic line, Do you want to sleep with me tonight? bebe1

No bebe1 And that goes for every night bebe1

21 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Do not diss the queen of being best friends with every singer ever born. We the gays love Aunt Patti and her iconic pies.

Please don't speak for all of us mad5

11 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Okay Enya Stan mad5

lol3 Let me know which of your faves had a new hit solo single in the last 8 years, apart from Areola lol3

47 minutes ago, Sleep Deprived said:

lol3 Let me know which of your faves had a new hit solo single in the last 8 years, apart from Areola lol3

Shush or else i'll switch off Florence's Machine. brit16

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.