Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Daenerys

Eminem surprise releases new album

1 hour ago, Manel said:

I'm not gonna hide the fact that I'm ashamed Beyoncé collabed with him.

aura1

sis i had forgotten about that tragic moment in time ny3 do not bring it back.

It’s like he has to add some controversial lyrics to get some attention around his shitty music. I literally don’t understand how people can still like him, he’s had these vile lyrics since he started out.. The benefit of being a straight, white man I guess!

4 hours ago, Manel said:

Different name, same incel energy.

ari11

At first I thought you meant Feminem ari9 And I was like, sis, he ain't been Slim Shady for 20 years now

43 minutes ago, Sleep Deprived said:

At first I thought you meant Feminem ari9 And I was like, sis, he ain't been Slim Shady for 20 years now

I literally couldn't care less about that old man.

8 hours ago, Manel said:

Different name, same incel energy.

ari11

Oh you were talking about me.  Welp, you got the wrong idea of my energy. Believe me, your energy is so ugly that my energy would rather be castrated if your energy was the last energy on Earth. ari11

14 hours ago, Galactic-Tiger said:

Oh you were talking about me.  Welp, you got the wrong idea of my energy. Believe me, your energy is so ugly that my energy would rather be castrated if your energy was the last energy on Earth. ari11

confused who are you GIF

2 hours ago, Manel said:

confused who are you GIF

That was me making fun of your clueless ass. I think it's funny how you judge me without knowing much about me. At the moment I'm happily in a relationship and I've always deeply hated racism and sexism. So before telling bullshits about my energy, I suggested you to take a good look at your own energy rih7

14 minutes ago, Galactic-Tiger said:

That was me making fun of your clueless ass. I think it's funny how you judge me without knowing much about me. At the moment I'm happily in a relationship and I've always deeply hated racism and sexism. So before telling bullshits about my energy, I suggested you to take a good look at your own energy rih7

giphy.gif

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.