Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

When was your fave's Imperial Phase?

An imperial phase is the period in which an artist is regarded to be at their commercial and creative peak simultaneously.

Let's face it, all of the faves have already had theirs hottie1

When was yours? What was it like? Will they ever have another? Who will have one next?

2 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

2001 - 2003 lana2

You must be talking about either Britney or Xtinct. Both wiped out so early in the new Millenium cry9

30 minutes ago, Sharpay Evans said:

Mars Argo's imperial phase was 2013 and Declan McKenna's was 2017 but neither of them ever had significant commercial success so its not saying much juicy1

Who and who?

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

Who and who?

Your fave is equally tragic on the other side of the spectrum with being overhyped and overrated to the extent of the GP starting to lack patience for her juicy1 Please do not use your fingers to type about how my faves are unknowns when I literally acknowledged that in my original statement.

2001-2003 for Christina although with just a few better decisions B2B could also have been considered one.

2013- present day for Beyonce.

i see i also have a Rihanna badge but i'm not sure with her. i feel like she could repeak if she ever gets back to music again.

7 hours ago, Sharpay Evans said:

Your fave is equally tragic on the other side of the spectrum with being overhyped and overrated to the extent of the GP starting to lack patience for her juicy1 Please do not use your fingers to type about how my faves are unknowns when I literally acknowledged that in my original statement.

This is wild

8 hours ago, Sharpay Evans said:

The FUMES lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1 

12 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Probably 1993–1996 for Mariah

Taking all things in to account i'd say 1994 - 1998 & 2005 - 2009. Music Box was her least creative album imo. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.