Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Daenerys

The Hunger Games Series

2 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Gale: she likes romantic gestures? well maybe if i kill her sister she'll like me more!

stupid mole rat

Gale: Peeta beat the holy hell out of her and she still loves him? omg I have to one up him. but how.... I know! let me just blow up Prim! :D 

Just now, Divine said:

Gale: Peeta beat the holy hell out of her and she still loves him? omg I have to one up him. but how.... I know! let me just blow up Prim! :D 

Katniss: i can't believe you killed my sister. i never want to see you again!

Gale: i could kill your mom next if you like!

Just now, Daenerys said:

Katniss: i can't believe you killed my sister. i never want to see you again!

Gale: i could kill your mom next if you like!

Gale: I'll kill everyone for you Katniss! I love you THAT much!

worms for brains

1 minute ago, Divine said:

Gale: I'll kill everyone for you Katniss! I love you THAT much!

worms for brains

i love how Peeta survives the Hunger Games, is recovering from PTSD and finally gets to live a peaceful life with a family he loves while Gale just becomes a war criminal

10 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

i love how Peeta survives the Hunger Games, is recovering from PTSD and finally gets to live a peaceful life with a family he loves while Gale just becomes a war criminal

“Goodbye, Gale.” Famous last words. She said it with such class and sternness. Ugh she’s such an icon.

1 minute ago, Divine said:

Him running away to another district never to be seen or heard from again... he FINALLY took the hint!

imagine being known as Katniss Everdeen's friendzoned friend and then the guy who killed her sister. A pathetic excuse of a man. Should be living underground never to be seen from ANYONE.

6 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

imagine being known as Katniss Everdeen's friendzoned friend and then the guy who killed her sister. A pathetic excuse of a man. Should be living underground never to be seen from ANYONE.

Underground? Sis you think district 13 wanted him? juicy1 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.