Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Will Gaga’s return be a tanker or a total smash hit?

13 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

In Honesty, I listened to the snippets and I wish she's the next trend-setter for this decade just like Kesha did in 2010 since it sounds like Late 80's/Early 90's Electro-Pop rih6

It would hardly be a trend, since there were many acts and artists who did music inspired by the 80s or the 90s through the 2010s: Shura, Bat For Lashes, The 1975, Carly...

Maybe Gaga's new song isn't that much like the 80s music (made by the mentioned artists), but that doesn't mean it is something different. Stupid Love  sounds like classic electropop Gaga song.

I don't think it'll get that #1 and I still believe that it sounds too much like a filler song in Born This Way.

Let's wait for the music video (I'm guessing it'll be at a club or smth like that).

4 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

It would hardly be a trend, since there were many acts and artists who did music inspired by the 80s or the 90s through the 2010s: Shura, Bat For Lashes, The 1975, Carly...

Maybe Gaga's new song isn't that much like the 80s music (made by the mentioned artists), but that doesn't mean it is something different. Stupid Love  sounds like classic electropop Gaga song.

I know :( I mean, all the artists you mentioned were all inspired by those sounds see : Emotion and Dedicated by Carly. However, I feel like she could end up like the Weeknd since 2020 sounds like a mainstream year for the 80s revival. Of course I may be wrong and end up like Never Really Over 

52 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

In Honesty, I listened to the snippets and I wish she's the next trend-setter for this decade just like Kesha did in 2010 since it sounds like Late 80's/Early 90's Electro-Pop rih6

She already tried that with The Curse rih6

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.