Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Will Gaga’s return be a tanker or a total smash hit?

I think with a good push it will get it into the TOP 15 before gradually PLUNGINGkaty7 down the charts. The further singles will make it into the TOP 40 at best because by that point, the hype (if there even was any) will have died down.

41 minutes ago, Jjang said:

When will the monsters start pretending this is anything but a dated 2011 sounding shallow ass song ajay1 this gon b fun

u really thought u did something with that "pun" ari9

3 minutes ago, fab said:

u really thought u did something with that "pun" ari9

You really think you're doing something with these lame comebacks that make Stupid Love seem inspired ajay1

i remember messaging the discord sistren that the moment a fucking synth will be heard on her lead single the word "flop" will emerge from the sky and i stand by what i wrote

for the first time in God knows how long she had the GP on her side but she comes back with this Born This Way redux? good luck getting that top 15 peak, sis.

2 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

i remember messaging the discord sistren that the moment a fucking synth will be heard on her lead single the word "flop" will emerge from the sky and i stand by what i wrote

Sis were you expecting another jazz album from ha? jj4

4 minutes ago, Sleep Deprived said:

Sis were you expecting another jazz album from ha? jj4

clearly not but also she could've tried and pander to the little homosexuals for her next era.

a succesful, solid Adult Contemporary album following the ASIB pattern would've in my opinion been soooo much better for her name, in the long run. however she prefers to head back to unsafe ground releasing something that sounds as if it was recorded in 2011 and didn't make it on Born This Way.

her career i guess! shrug1

1 minute ago, Gabe. said:

no, she could've tried and pander to the little homosexuals for her next era.

a succesful, solid Adult Contemporary album following the ASIB pattern would've in my opinion been soooo much better for her name, in the long run. however she prefers to head back to unsafe ground releasing something that sounds as if it was recorded in 2011 and didn't make it on Born This Way.

her career i guess! shrug1

She tried A/C with parts of Noanne eve1 I'm not here for an album full of Speechlesses.

Just now, Sleep Deprived said:

She tried A/C with parts of Noanne eve1 I'm not here for an album full of Speechlesses.

nah, Joanne was just a mess. 

the AC songs on ASIB were good to great mostly and the GP loved them.

you know what the GP will listen to once and never go back to it? this song. ny2

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.