Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Will Gaga’s return be a tanker or a total smash hit?

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

The song tanked on Apple Music nicki5

Yeah idk what he means. Didn't it stream much better on Spotify? Itunes is digital purchases which aren't easily faked like streaming numbers could be so... 

18 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

No one's manipulating shit, Gaga literally still sells dead2

Apparently she doesn't sell past the first few days seeing as how the song's PLUNGING gaga3 already.

5 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Gaga tanking? Yes. gaga3 

I got what I said I wanted, which was a top 10. Top 5 actually. I'm smitten. It can tank for all I care now. Bring on the second single with Ariana or whoever. gaga3 

Enjoy your next weeks or whatever. nicki5 

1 hour ago, harry said:

I got what I said I wanted, which was a top 10. Top 5 actually. I'm smitten. It can tank for all I care now. Bring on the second single with Ariana or whoever. gaga3 

Enjoy your next weeks or whatever. nicki5 

So you agree the song was frontloaded and is freefalling/tanking? gaga3 

15 hours ago, Madonna said:

So you agree the song was frontloaded and is freefalling/tanking? gaga3 

GMAYL outpeaked in Europe / Asia / Canada ajay1 I love how monsters are now "well, Gaga is 10 years into her career!!!! this is so impressive!!!" while GMAYL was 30 years into Madonna's and they dragged that song for being a flop for ages. Karma. ajay1

6 hours ago, Jjang said:

GMAYL outpeaked in Europe / Asia / Canada ajay1 I love how monsters are now "well, Gaga is 10 years into her career!!!! this is so impressive!!!" while GMAYL was 30 years into Madonna's and they dragged that song for being a flop for ages. Karma. ajay1

I would never drag GMAYL for it's chart performance lol. But maybe that's just cause I don't pit these two against each other constantly. ari9

Also, *12 years into her career!!! brit16

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.