Jump to content

Will Gaga’s return be a tanker or a total smash hit?

Recommended Posts

Divine 148,630
2 minutes ago, Sleep Deprived said:

OK, I'll bite.

What's NRO? eve1

Never Really Over by Katy Perry rip4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sleep Deprived said:

OK, I'll bite.

What's NRO? eve1

Never Really Over by Katy Perry eve1 LMs were dragging it for 'flopping' while it debuted at top 15 as a solo song and without promo, let's see how much higher will Stupid Love chart. eve1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Divine said:

Never Really Over by Katy Perry rip4 

 

Just now, Margerine Flange said:

Never Really Over by Katy Perry eve1 LMs were dragging it for 'flopping' while it debuted at top 15 as a solo song and without promo, let's see how much higher will Stupid Love chart. eve1 

Oh rip4

How short-sighted that song title was rip4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
harry 1,930

I could see it brushing the bottom of the top 10. Perhaps with a decent performance more is possible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madonna 40,623
56 minutes ago, harry said:

I could see it brushing the bottom of the top 10. Perhaps with a decent performance more is possible. 

The over-estimation already! More like brushing the bottom of the charts.

fed8b55909d463c8e80bba290dd2828f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
harry 1,930
21 minutes ago, Madonna said:

The over-estimation already! More like brushing the bottom of the charts.

fed8b55909d463c8e80bba290dd2828f.jpg

Oh wow you really are affected. Hun. Really. 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ajp 9,656

Bubbling Under Chart brit16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fab 13,162
4 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

dont know if the GP will use this

 

it will be a hit in Europe for sure .. US will be more tricky I think oprah3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gabe. 5,583

not this shit ass song reviving FOTP. cry4

guess Gaga did at least one thing right with it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gabe. said:

not this shit ass song reviving FOTP. cry4

guess Gaga did at least one thing right with it!

Hate, the ability to hate. That's what truly binds us as gay pop music listeners antm1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fab 13,162
12 hours ago, Margerine Flange said:

Never Really Over by Katy Perry eve1 LMs were dragging it for 'flopping' while it debuted at top 15 as a solo song and without promo, let's see how much higher will Stupid Love chart. eve1 

Stupid Love already made a bigger splash than Never Really Over despite not even being released nat2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fab said:

Stupid Love already made a bigger splash than Never Really Over despite not even being released nat2

Cause it's her lead single for a new studio album after 4 years, people talking about it =/= chart success. Madonna's 'Medellin' trendd worldwide on twitter and made headlines in sites but still flopped. Katy's Witness lead single too, flopped for her standards.

nat2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fab 13,162
13 minutes ago, Margerine Flange said:

Cause it's her lead single for a new studio album after 4 years, people talking about it =/= chart success. Madonna's 'Medellin' trendd worldwide on twitter and made headlines in sites but still flopped. Katy's Witness lead single too, flopped for her standards.

nat2

it's not even confirmed as lead single yet ari6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fab 13,162

also Medellin didn't make headlines lmao.. maybe on DailyMail ari6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fab 13,162

I WANT YOUR STUPID LOVE LOVE LOVE 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×