Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

#LadyGagaIsOver-Party: The Re-Up

1 hour ago, fab said:

this thread is a stillbirth sis, and Madonna's next album will be an abortion ari6

guess what, leaks don't really hurt a songs performance anymore because everyone except your crusty ass stopped using iTunes five years ago  ari6

Madonna gave us Ray of Light after Evita, Gaga is giving you dated 000's demos ayumi1 Imagine if Madonna was still releasing Like a Virgin's and Into The Groove's  10 + years into her career...terrifying. Once again proving that she had major help on ASIB and didn't write most of the songs. 

The FAD is OVER and we LOVE TO SEE IT. Her ugly ass has been constantly STOMPED ON since the ARTPOP era, and until 2016 she was tormented by everyone, including her own insufferable fanbase, for trying to be more than she really is and going to SHIT while doing it. So she SCRAMBLED for an acting role and began ripping off her old pure pop and ballad material, at which point she became successful again and the fags RAN toward her like rats to cheese. gag1

Now she's trying to rip-off herself again by creating a Born This Way and Bad Romance mashup, however, in 2020 ain't nobody got time for that, her career is OVER, poor FAD. kesha3

4 minutes ago, Jjang said:

The monsters didn't want to believe it though bey1 Watch them pretend this is experimental Disco now or something 

The poor monstrosities are so tired of stanning their generic fave that they're inventing excuses to make her seem more artistic and vintage, instead of the washed-up whale she really is. gaga1

6 minutes ago, Aquamarine said:

The poor monstrosities are so tired of stanning their generic fave that they're inventing excuses to make her seem more artistic and vintage, instead of the washed-up whale she really is. gaga1

Miss "I can't make a song about twerking because it's shallow when people are dying" + "I promise I will cure the mental health crisis internationally this decade" just released the most uninspired and pointless song of the decade so far, congrats! ari6

Just now, Jjang said:

Miss "I can't make a song about twerking because it's shallow when people are dying" + "I promise I will cure the mental health crisis internationally this decade" just released the most uninspired and pointless song of the decade so far, congrats! ari6

I was told she was an innovative legend who saved the gays, what is the truth? ellie1

1 minute ago, Aquamarine said:

I was told she was an innovative legend who saved the gays, what is the truth? ellie1

I don't know, she told us that she's a brilliant musician who can literally write any song in the world, yet for some mystical reason she keeps releasing the same song over and over again. ajay1

Yummy Yummy is better bey5

15 minutes ago, Sleep Deprived said:

This Gaga megamix lol3

She finally upgraded from being a Madonna tribute to a tribute of haself lol3

Unfortunately for her, she doesn't even have enough strong material to be a tribute act of herself. lol3 

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Unfortunately for her, she doesn't even have enough strong material to be a tribute act of herself. lol3 

LG6 gonna be a Greatest Hits. Bookmark me jj2

The Immaculate Reduction

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.