Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

#LadyGagaIsOver-Party: The Re-Up

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

Update:

Little Monsters are using the "it's just a demo, the final will sound different" excuse.

Time to leave the mothership, Little Goats! It's sinking.

It's no No Way, is it? eve1

And another song called "I Don't Want Your Love" apparently leaked too. In fact, people are in posessions of entire demo sessions.

Gaga's Rebel Heart mass leak is upon us, yall! 

image.thumb.png.c12194685102af747d07360217df15e5.pngimage.png.be59ed444d4717bec52c769d40c5e151.png

20 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

The way a leak made you fume...

EO1uG1rWoAA5N4W?format=jpg&name=small

Gaga herself didn’t even say ANYTHING and the girls are FUMING ugh the power that she has cry9 wait until she releases it, it will be pop emergency

21 hours ago, Madonna said:

And another song called "I Don't Want Your Love" apparently leaked too. In fact, people are in posessions of entire demo sessions.

And they say Rebel Heart didn't have any impact whit2 

19 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

No one has her hard drive, so Fossils can stop jizzing their pants whit2

Yet Stupid Love leaked in the highest quality, whoever did it could possibly have more tea to leak. whit2

21 hours ago, Madonna said:

BloodPop and Toby Gad (according to some insider) are involved. The same people who worked on Rebel Heart.

Like I said in Gaga thread, this can't be coincidence.

Probably Gargoyle has two separate albums ready, one is for piggy bottom weirdos with purple hair and colored tattoos and one is for cousin fucker middle America.

She is testing the waters with that "leak", proving her team is indeed stuck in 2010 just like her idiot fan base.

2 hours ago, SeekingThrill said:

BloodPop and Toby Gad (according to some insider) are involved. The same people who worked on Rebel Heart.

Like I said in Gaga thread, this can't be coincidence.

Madame @SeekingThrill is a spy in the Haus of Gags. She doesn't search, she finds.

fed8b55909d463c8e80bba290dd2828f.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.