Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

Why do fossils feel so threatened by LG6?

1 minute ago, Gilly said:

selena has more talent and relevance in a pinky than trex has in her whole body jj4 

These dusty drags transporting us back to 2010 just like Stupid Love cry7

I mean i kinda get your point as they're the same with Mariah. But when it comes to Gaga i just think she's unauthentic and at this point annoying. I love her up to the ArtPop era, i tolerated Joannae at the time and now i'm just bored of her. Sksjksjsk when i joined this forum she was in my stan badges. 

The defense mechanism kicking in already, love it. 

I will call out bad music when I hear it, just like when the whole Madge fan base turned on me when I trashed Rebel Heart. If you're going to bop to it, then bop to it. No one's stopping you. Nothing however will change the fact that it's a completely and utterly uninspired 2010 demo. 

fed8b55909d463c8e80bba290dd2828f.jpg

4 minutes ago, Jjang said:

And like... is she an imbecile or something? Didn't she vow to never make a meaningless Pop song again 'cause people are dying or whatever lmao... I'm sure freak out x4 I want your stupid lauv x16 is here to finally stabilize Africa lmao 

you know that fossils are DONE when the best criticism they can come up with is "Gaga's single fails to stabilize Africa" gag1

1 minute ago, fab said:

you know that fossils are done when the best criticism they can come up with is "Gaga's single fails to stabilize Africa" gag1

It's even sadder (for you, of course) when they don't have to troll but simply just use Gaga's own words/statements. brit16

The best criticism is the most obvious criticism lol... this song is uninspired, dated, basic and repetitive. It would be cool if this was a The Fame bonus track, at this point calling this sound redundant is an understatement. You're so blind lmao 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.