Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

BTS will perform at the Grammys

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Imagine how tired we are

I'm more tired hearing about Lil Nas X- are we really gonna pretend that he wasnt a 1 or 2 hit wonder that people only streamed as a meme? juicy1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sharpay Evans said:

I'm more tired hearing about Lil Nas X- are we really gonna pretend that he wasnt a 1 or 2 hit wonder that people only streamed as a meme? juicy1

He hasn't even released his second album yet for u to decide how many hit wonders he is. Keep quiet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gravity said:

He hasn't even released his second album yet for u to decide how many hit wonders he is. Keep quiet. 

Didn't know we were calling an EP of novelty 1-2 minute tik tok songs an album chile juicy1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Billie said:

mess the drags rip2 

 

@Marajcome and defend ur men juicy1

 

NOPE I am supporting the drags only this one time bc.... what the hell. I want a solo performance not with no damn Lil Nas. dead2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But hey at least they’re performing, some groups don’t even get an invitation. gag1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Maraj said:

But hey at least they’re performing, some groups don’t even get an invitation. gag1

6yQCaA7.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×