Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Which pop girl do you think smells bad?

Does your fave smells good?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which pop girl do you think smells good?

2. 2. Which pop girl looks like they smell bad?

• Mariah
    • Madonna
    • Kylie
    • Britney
    • Xtina
    • Beyonce
    • Lady Gaga
    • Rihanna
    • Kesha
    • Ariana
    • Taylor
    • Katy

Madonna's smell is sweet but mature, sexy but classy, strong but feminine. It's a sophisticated smell that won't suit those who prefer younger and more girly smells. wendy2

On the other hand, Rihanna probably smells so bad cuz she's got that dirtiness surrounding her that I wouldn't be surprised if her mouth smells just like her anus.wendy2

Well didn't Gaga want her first perfume to smell like blood and semen? There you have your answer. dead2 

Also, Kesha drank piss during her documentary, so clearly her too.

I don't think Madonna smells bad but her perfume smelled like old lady closet.

17 hours ago, Galactic-Tiger said:

On the other hand, Rihanna probably smells so bad cuz she's got that dirtiness surrounding her that I wouldn't be surprised if her mouth smells just like her anus.wendy2

bold of you to assume her anus smells bad in the first place, this ain't about yours wendy2 

41 minutes ago, Michael. said:

I think Mariah smells the best for some reason, she always looks so glam and clean if that makes sense rip4 

She always looks greasy though. I think she sweats a lot.

40 minutes ago, Michael. said:

bold of you to assume her anus smells bad in the first place, this ain't about yours wendy2 

fed8b55909d463c8e80bba290dd2828f.jpg

14 hours ago, Madonna said:

Well didn't Gaga want her first perfume to smell like blood and semen? There you have your answer. dead2 

orangu1 Thank you for posting something i didn't know for 8 years, and never wanted to learn.

4f6ac8baf46b0ad96dfe1a482607cc8e076e417c

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.