Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Which pop girl do you think smells bad?

Does your fave smells good?  

24 members have voted

  1. 1. Which pop girl do you think smells good?

  2. 2. Which pop girl looks like they smell bad?

    • Mariah
      0
    • Madonna
    • Kylie
      0
    • Britney
    • Xtina
    • Beyonce
      0
    • Lady Gaga
    • Rihanna
    • Kesha
    • Ariana
    • Taylor
      0
    • Katy
      0


Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Yes now stream Rosalía’s new single 

Calm down sis 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Madonna's smell is sweet but mature, sexy but classy, strong but feminine. It's a sophisticated smell that won't suit those who prefer younger and more girly smells. wendy2

On the other hand, Rihanna probably smells so bad cuz she's got that dirtiness surrounding her that I wouldn't be surprised if her mouth smells just like her anus.wendy2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Royalty said:

Calm down sis 

Do it now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well didn't Gaga want her first perfume to smell like blood and semen? There you have your answer. dead2 

Also, Kesha drank piss during her documentary, so clearly her too.

I don't think Madonna smells bad but her perfume smelled like old lady closet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Mariah smells the best for some reason, she always looks so glam and clean if that makes sense rip4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Galactic-Tiger said:

On the other hand, Rihanna probably smells so bad cuz she's got that dirtiness surrounding her that I wouldn't be surprised if her mouth smells just like her anus.wendy2

bold of you to assume her anus smells bad in the first place, this ain't about yours wendy2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Michael. said:

I think Mariah smells the best for some reason, she always looks so glam and clean if that makes sense rip4 

She always looks greasy though. I think she sweats a lot.

40 minutes ago, Michael. said:

bold of you to assume her anus smells bad in the first place, this ain't about yours wendy2 

fed8b55909d463c8e80bba290dd2828f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont think Madonna would smell bad, except after working out ofc. I feel like Xtina would be diva enough to go out after spending 3 days without a shower tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Madonna said:

Well didn't Gaga want her first perfume to smell like blood and semen? There you have your answer. dead2 

orangu1 Thank you for posting something i didn't know for 8 years, and never wanted to learn.

4f6ac8baf46b0ad96dfe1a482607cc8e076e417c

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Madonna smells like diapers now that she has to wear them again. Rihanna queen of ganja. Kesha smells like dirty fridge. Gaga smells like horse cum. brit16

 

Katy smells like bubblegum and candy. katy8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×