Ariana

The Coronavirus Thread

2 minutes ago, rhi said:

it's fairly close and ppl from Buenos Aires (where the death was) come into my city all the time by this time of the year

rip2 The concept of closeness changes dependant on how big your country is, I guess. 250 miles is far af in the UK rip4

I could be in The no1currlands at that distance.

5 minutes ago, Sleep Deprived said:

rip2 The concept of closeness changes dependant on how big your country is, I guess. 250 miles is far af in the UK rip4

I could be in The no1currlands at that distance.

yeah argentina's pretty big rip4 i have family 1800km north of me and my mom and my siblings used to live 2200km south of me rip4 

10 minutes ago, rhi said:

yeah argentina's pretty big rip4 i have family 1800km north of me and my mom and my siblings used to live 2200km south of me rip4 

Argentina's length is the deluxe edition of South American countries jj4

The news just broke that Hungary is closing all universities indefinitely. fall1 I wonder if I'll still have to go to class tomorrow or if it's immediately effective. RIP my education. dead2

Honestly, I believe this is rather dramatic. There is only 13 cases so far in the country. I think a ban on foreign travel for students/teachers would be enough.

39 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

This is the second day of being lockdown in Italy. There are currently four cases in my city and the number hasn't grown since then luckily

how does the lockdown work actually? are you like not allowed to leave your home?

48 minutes ago, rhi said:

how does the lockdown work actually? are you like not allowed to leave your home?

So basically you gotta stay home and can't move from one county to another unless you have a visa, this is not applied to health workers. The lock-down will last until April 5 . You can go to grocery store of course moo1 

Mariah Carey tweeted earlier this month that her scheduled performance in Hawaii on March 10 was canceled and will be rescheduled for November.

Khalid informed fans last month that his entire Asian tour would be canceled this year. 

Korean boy band BTS recently canceled their performances in South Korea. 

Rapper Stormzy canceled his "Heavy Is the Head World Tour" to Asia. The London rapper called off his Zurich, Switzerland, performance on March 5, after the government banned any events with more than 1,000 people.

Rockband Green Day canceled upcoming performances in Singapore, Bangkok, Manila, Taipei, Hong Kong, Seoul, Osaka, and Tokyo.

Avril Lavigne said her world tour in Philippines, Taiwan, Japan, and several cities in China would be canceled. 

English singer Louis Tomlinson canceled his March 11 show in Milan, Italy, and told fans he would be back "in July." 

Madonna canceled two shows in Paris on March 10 and 11 due to France banning gatherings over 1,000 as the number of confirmed cases rise in the country.

Pearl Jam postponed their four-month North American tour on virus fears.

Miley Cyrus canceled her upcoming Australian tour. 

Zac Brown Band announced on March 10 they would postpone the Owl Tour.

17 hours ago, rhi said:

girl that's brasil jj4 that country is so fucking big

Argentina looks longer than Brasil on the map. Brasil is the singles box set, sis - it's wider than it is long.

27 minutes ago, Sleep Deprived said:

Argentina looks longer than Brasil on the map. Brasil is the singles box set, sis - it's wider than it is long.

oh yeah from top to bottom arg is like 1000 miles longer dd

On 3/10/2020 at 9:34 PM, Freaky Prince said:

Elementary, high schools and universities closed for 2 weeks brit15

Here too, they think Korona will leave in 2 weeks after finishing her vacations. brit15 

i don`t get it, there are deseases way more lethal and easily spread than corona and yet no lockdowns.

i had zika, dengue 3x, and chikungunha... these have way higher lethality each. No paranoia at all.

Tom Hanks and his wife, Rita Wilson, have tested positive for the coronavirus during a trip to Australia, he said in a Wednesday Instagram post.

Hello, folks. Rita and I are down here in Australia. We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too. To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive.

Well, now. What to do next? The Medical Officials have protocols that must be followed. We Hanks’ will be tested, observed, and isolated for as long as public health and safety requires. Not much more to it than a one-day-at-a-time approach, no?

We’ll keep the world posted and updated.

Take care of yourselves!
Hanx!

4 hours ago, The Sorcerer said:

i don`t get it, there are deseases way more lethal and easily spread than corona and yet no lockdowns.

i had zika, dengue 3x, and chikungunha... these have way higher lethality each. No paranoia at all.

Totally agree. But i think they just want to reduce the spreading of the virus

ok that's it, I'm gonna go shop for groceries that will last me couple of weeks later today.. public life is gradually shutting down here.. there are already 50 infections in my city alone and it's rising dramatically every day cry9 I don't like this at all cry9 

5 hours ago, teenage dream(er) said:

Totally agree. But i think they just want to reduce the spreading of the virus

I think there are real financial/business interests all over this that are hiden from the public, sadly. We are under constant manipulation as always.