Ariana

The Coronavirus Thread

1 minute ago, Brinty'sBitch said:

Im so glad yall are closed. Stay safe queen. 

Well, we were closed any way, but my co-workers were in there putting out stock while keeping customers out. But, I guess the company decided that shouldn't be happening. ty! You stay safe, too, queen!

14 days and All i felt was a lil throat inflamation, strong headache sometimes and felt weak. Intermitent symptons that kept coming and going. I was not tested since brazil does not have enough kits, they save it for people who gets hospitalized. I just quarantined myself before i even knew about my own situation. My sister has asma and my parents are at the 60’s, i could not pass anything to them. The week i met the infected guy was the last one i had to be present at work.

1 minute ago, Darth Sidious said:

Has there been a rush on toilet paper there? 

Because I haven’t seen it on a store shelf in damn near a month. 

There were quite a few packs available at Waitrose this afternoon.

I should have bought some while I had the chance rip1

And what gets me about food and supply shortages at stores is that there isn’t a disruption in the food/supply chain.

If everyone hadn’t gone batshit and rushed at it all at once, the stores wouldn’t have been forced to throw their back stock. If they hadn’t done that, then they wouldn’t have had to have waited on trucks from overwhelmed warehouses. 

Fucking idiots.

33 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

And what gets me about food and supply shortages at stores is that there isn’t a disruption in the food/supply chain.

If everyone hadn’t gone batshit and rushed at it all at once, the stores wouldn’t have been forced to throw their back stock. If they hadn’t done that, then they wouldn’t have had to have waited on trucks from overwhelmed warehouses. 

Fucking idiots.

Sis nicki5 Too soon nicki5

1 hour ago, Darth Sidious said:

rip4

But I stand by the statement, nonetheless.

I disagree. When the media tells you a lockdown is imminent, of course you're going to panic buy. It's a natural human instinct to protect yourself and your loved ones, and I can understand why people did it. They were the smart ones, the people who kept it cute are suffering now rip2

14 hours ago, LÉON said:

I disagree. When the media tells you a lockdown is imminent, of course you're going to panic buy. It's a natural human instinct to protect yourself and your loved ones, and I can understand why people did it. They were the smart ones, the people who kept it cute are suffering now rip2

I agree. But the obsession with toilet paper in the US is... brit15 do Americans take massive shits or...? brit15 

49 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I agree. But the obsession with toilet paper in the US is... brit15 do Americans take massive shits or...? brit15 

It took us two-weeks to be able to buy a six-pack of toilet paper..... and even that was the last one on the shelf.

41 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

It took us two-weeks to be able to buy a six-pack of toilet paper..... and even that was the last one on the shelf.

So ridiculous brit13 it’s not like coronavirus causes massive diarrhea or anything brit9 

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

So ridiculous brit13 it’s not like coronavirus causes massive diarrhea or anything brit9 

BUT THE WORLD IS GOING TO END! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!

I can't even get a small loaf of white fucking bread. Wtf. Frozen sections are bare. It's savage. WTF.

21 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

BUT THE WORLD IS GOING TO END! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!

I can't even get a small loaf of white fucking bread. Wtf. Frozen sections are bare. It's savage. WTF.

Where are you based sis?

i’m in NYC and while most shelves are bare, they restock pretty frequently.