Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

LG6 burning questions

LG6 poll   

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Stupid Love will be the lead single?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you want Stupid Love to be the lead single?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Do you think anything will be released within the next two weeks?

• Yes
    • No

Stupid Love is a huge bop for me but I don't think it should be the lead single .. it's kinda like Taylor Swift's ME!, which was a bop as well, but just failed to connect with listeners and quickly plummeted off the charts  oprah3 I hope they have a better song prepared as lead bey8

The rumours are currently focusing on Feb 7th as release date, but Gaga usually announces her singles weeks in advance, so I'm starting to think that maybe we're still a bit farther away oprah3 

what do you think? katy8

7 hours ago, fab said:

Stupid Love is a huge bop for me but I don't think it should be the lead single.

It is more like the 4th single. eve1 Cute, but she should serve something epic. 

Anyway, the album seems like to be full of bops. alex1 I just hope we won't wait too long. Surprise release is welcome. 

I don't think it will be the lead.

I wouldn't have minded Stupid Love as the lead, but now that it's leaked, I'd rather have something completely new. Stupid Love be an album track or promo single for the weeks leading up to the album would be fine.

I think/hope we're getting something on February 7th.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.