Divine

FOTP Big Brother 9 | Sign Ups

Hello everyone! Just letting you know signups have officially closed! If you got tagged it's because you either officially signed up or showed some kind of interest in signing up here! BUT FIRST! Some dates and information!

- If you still have not PM'd me and "officially" signed up yet, please do so asap! In this PM, just say you're signing up and send a colored, non-gif photo of your fave or whatever person you wish!

- Cast reveal will be on February 7th at 1 pm EST!

- The game will begin on February 8th at 1 pm EST!

Feel like I had more to say but for now, the above three points are the priority! See you all soon and looking forward to a fun, drama filled season! whit2 

3 hours ago, Divine said:

Hello everyone! Just letting you know signups have officially closed! If you got tagged it's because you either officially signed up or showed some kind of interest in signing up here! BUT FIRST! Some dates and information!

- If you still have not PM'd me and "officially" signed up yet, please do so asap! In this PM, just say you're signing up and send a colored, non-gif photo of your fave or whatever person you wish!

- Cast reveal will be on February 7th at 1 pm EST!

- The game will begin on February 8th at 1 pm EST!

Feel like I had more to say but for now, the above three points are the priority! See you all soon and looking forward to a fun, drama filled season! whit2 

Open my PM rhat I sent a nude brit16

Reminder that our cast reveal is TOMORROW at 1 pm EST! So if you haven’t PM’d me by then, well you won’t be participating this season!

If you haven’t sent me a photo please do so as well otherwise I’ll choose one for you!

See you all tomorrow! And if I don’t see any if you then the season is cancelled and this never happened!

3 hours ago, Divine said:

Reminder that our cast reveal is TOMORROW at 1 pm EST! So if you haven’t PM’d me by then, well you won’t be participating this season!

If you haven’t sent me a photo please do so as well otherwise I’ll choose one for you!

See you all tomorrow! And if I don’t see any if you then the season is cancelled and this never happened!

Does this mean one can still sign up?

7 minutes ago, Divine said:

not you telling me literally today that even if no one shows up at least you'll be here... gaga1 

i didn't really read the post... you know i don't read! i can't be blamed for this! ajay1