Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Princess Aurora

Definition of a FAD ?

Yep rose1

• Lady Gaga: The Queen of the Fads
  • Katy Perry: Vice Fadident
  • Alanis Morissette
  • Ashley Tisdale (noway1)
  • Beyonce (only has name recognition)
  • Bridgit Mendler
  • Britney Spears
  • Carly Rae Jepsen
  • Cher
  • Cher Lloyd
  • Christina Aguilera
  • Cyndi Lauper
  • Demi Lovato
  • FKA Twigs
  • Hilary Duff
  • Janet Jackson
  • Kelly Clarkson
  • Kylie Minogue
  • Madonna
  • Mariah Carey
  • Marina
  • Melanie Martinez
  • Miley Cyrus
  • Tove Lo
  • Basically any 2015-and-prior artist that isn't Ariana Grande, Rihanna, Selena Gomez or etc. 
7 minutes ago, Sharpay Evans said:

Yep rose1

• Alanis Morissette
  • Bridgit Mendler
  • Britney Spears
  • Carly Rae Jepsen
  • Cher
  • Cher Lloyd
  • Christina Aguilera
  • Cyndi Lauper
  • Demi Lovato
  • FKA Twigs
  • Hilary Duff
  • Janet Jackson
  • Kelly Clarkson
  • Kylie Minogue
  • Madonna
  • Mariah Carey
  • Marina
  • Melanie Martinez
  • Miley Cyrus
  • Tove Lo
  • Basically any 2015-and-prior artist that isn't Ariana Grande, Rihanna, Selena Gomez or etc. 

And you keep wondering why FOTP constantly has their heel on your neck.

16 minutes ago, Sharpay Evans said:

Yep rose1

• Alanis Morissette
  • Bridgit Mendler
  • Britney Spears
  • Carly Rae Jepsen
  • Cher
  • Cher Lloyd
  • Christina Aguilera
  • Cyndi Lauper
  • Demi Lovato
  • FKA Twigs
  • Hilary Duff
  • Janet Jackson
  • Kelly Clarkson
  • Kylie Minogue
  • Madonna
  • Mariah Carey
  • Marina
  • Melanie Martinez
  • Miley Cyrus
  • Tove Lo

lol3 Also New Generation Singers such as Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, FKA Twigs, Marina,etc.. are not considered fads (not yet)

9 minutes ago, Sharpay Evans said:

Every artist I named is past their prime, whether I like them or not and whether you like them or not; It ain't that deep juicy1

yeah but singers like Madonna, Mariah, Janet or Kylie are already on a Legend Status . They can't be fads. It's like saying Rihanna is a fad since she stopped making music um2 

1 minute ago, Princess Aurora said:

yeah but a singer like Madonna, Mariah, Janet or Kylie are already on a Legend Status . They can't be fads.

Kylie has exactly 1 known song in the US and its doubtful Madonna will ever have another hit so... yeah. Fads! juicy1

4 minutes ago, Sharpay Evans said:

Every artist I named is past their prime, whether I like them or not and whether you like them or not; It ain't that deep juicy1

That is not what "fad" means though. Reading comprehension 404 not found.

A fad is someone or something who didn't last long. Someone who peaked very quickly and faded just as quickly as they appeared on the scene.

Meghan Trainor
Carly Rae Jepsen
Iggy Azalea
Azealia Banks
PSY
LMFAO
Lady Gaga (lowkey)
Katy Perry (lowkey)
Tove Lo
Cindy Lauper
Ashanti
Brandy

qualify as "Fads".

Just now, Sharpay Evans said:

Kylie has exactly 1 known song in the US and its doubtful Madonna will ever have another hit so... yeah. Fads! juicy1

Um Excuse me no whit2 She has more than one. I Should Be So Lucky and Love At First Sight were successful. Also Madonna is the Queen Of Pop, Get over it juicy1

4 minutes ago, Sharpay Evans said:

Are you really this dumb? dead2 

It doesn't matter that Madonna won't have another hit cause she's been having hits for 30 years straight. Kylie has 1 known song in the US but outside of the US she has way more than that, plus she's also had a rather long career with somewhat consistent commercial success. That is not what a fad is. You really gotta stop commenting on things you are absolutely clueless about.

5 minutes ago, Madonna said:

That is not what "fad" means though. Reading comprehension 404 not found.

I'll be sure to repost my list when someone makes a "Definition of a flop" thread juicy1

Just now, Madonna said:

You may as well post your avi and leave it at that. 

fed8b55909d463c8e80bba290dd2828f.jpg

A fictional character from a movie series? The actress behind whom already being in my list? Okay juicy1

6 minutes ago, Sharpay Evans said:

I'll be sure to repost my list when someone makes a "Definition of a flop" thread juicy1

Flop and Fad are not the same thing though juicy1 Just because a Famous singer is flopping doesn't automatically make them a fad juicy1 especially after a long career.

18 minutes ago, Sharpay Evans said:

How can someone with multiple popular songs and albums and tour and big impact be a fad?

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Margerine Flange said:

How can someone with multiple popular songs and albums and tour and big impact be a fad?

giphy.gif

Everybody in the Discord calls Gaga a fad but she had multiple popular songs and 3 popular projects from 2008-2011 + tours... It's not that deep or worth being offended by juicy1

Just now, Sharpay Evans said:

Everybody in the Discord calls Gaga a fad but she had multiple popular songs and 3 popular projects from 2008-2011 + tours... It's not that deep or worth being offended by juicy1

Gaga is not a fad though. However, She almost reached that status with ARTPOP. Let's be honest that album ruined her career but A Star Is Born is what made her popular again, Joanne set the grounds to her rebirth to be honest juicy1 I hope her next album will be successful. Same thing goes to Katy Perry

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.