Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

If Billie didn't happen, would Ariana win?

Would Ariana win the big 4 if Billie didn't release last year?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Will she?

My baby left her house, had multiple outfit changes, performed a medley... and for WHAT? ari9

I think the timing just wasn't good for her, honestly. Ariana, Lana and Billie were the only ones who are capable of winning the big 3 this year bey7

So if Billie didn't happen AT ALL, do you think Ariana has Album, Record and Song of the Year on lock? ari5

If Billie Eilish hadn't happened not only would Ariana have snagged some awards, but the butterfly effect would have led to the discovery of the Loch Ness monster, spotted owls wouldn't be endangered and no one would be afraid of clowns. On the downside, that would leave people vastly unprepared for the clown invasion of 2027.

I do think that Ariana probably would've won AOTY, since I don't think they had any plans to give it to NFR! jj4 that being said, who knows! with the Grammy's taste level I wouldn't be surprised if they awarded the AOTY designation to Lil Nas X's fucking EP

I'm really happy for Billie and her achievements since the girl and her brother deserve the praise and acclaim but the way the GRAMMYs only used Ariana as a promo figure to get clout is just beyond disgusting. This should have been her night to be honest, all of her family and friends were there to (potentionally) celebrate.

1 hour ago, Luca said:

I'm really happy for Billie and her achievements since the girl and her brother deserve the praise and acclaim but the way the GRAMMYs only used Ariana as a promo figure to get clout is just beyond disgusting. This should have been her night to be honest, all of her family and friends were there to (potentionally) celebrate.

this basically

I'm glad Beyoncé didn't go.

8 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I thought she was on the red carpet?

Nope, she didn't attend. I guess she was going to attend (her IG seemed to point out that she was gonna do a full row of pics based on Grammy Weekend looks) but Kobe's death made her stay home with her family.

16 minutes ago, Manel said:

Nope, she didn't attend. I guess she was going to attend (her IG seemed to point out that she was gonna do a full row of pics based on Grammy Weekend looks) but Kobe's death made her stay home with her family.

Omg we love a BB Homemaker

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.