Sign in to follow this  

If Billie didn't happen, would Ariana win?

Would Ariana win the big 4 if Billie didn't release last year?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Will she?

Ariana 4,077

My baby left her house, had multiple outfit changes, performed a medley... and for WHAT? ari9

I think the timing just wasn't good for her, honestly. Ariana, Lana and Billie were the only ones who are capable of winning the big 3 this year bey7

So if Billie didn't happen AT ALL, do you think Ariana has Album, Record and Song of the Year on lock? ari5

Probably since Ariana is the 2nd most overhyped overrated mediocre female artist out right now brit7, the grammys are a joke and it's already well known that they don't pass awards out based on talent or impact anymore. Evident by the choices

If Billie Eilish hadn't happened not only would Ariana have snagged some awards, but the butterfly effect would have led to the discovery of the Loch Ness monster, spotted owls wouldn't be endangered and no one would be afraid of clowns. On the downside, that would leave people vastly unprepared for the clown invasion of 2027.

Hunty Bear 11,973

I do think that Ariana probably would've won AOTY, since I don't think they had any plans to give it to NFR! jj4 that being said, who knows! with the Grammy's taste level I wouldn't be surprised if they awarded the AOTY designation to Lil Nas X's fucking EP

Gabe. 5,586

i'm just glad neither Lil Nas or Lizzo won AOTY and legit happy Lil Nas didn't bag anything big for being a meme basically.

Ariana 4,077
1 minute ago, Princess Aurora said:

Yes Ariana Yes Grammys!

002ec2af7e1f40dca612dec23c9c6e76fd99b719.gifv

oh wow this gif is so hq i literally can smell her sweet scent gaga1

1 minute ago, Ariana said:

oh wow this gif is so hq i literally can smell her sweet scent gaga1

Honestly she's got taste gaga1 She always impresses me with her dresses rih1 

Luca 41,070

I'm really happy for Billie and her achievements since the girl and her brother deserve the praise and acclaim but the way the GRAMMYs only used Ariana as a promo figure to get clout is just beyond disgusting. This should have been her night to be honest, all of her family and friends were there to (potentionally) celebrate.

Manel 8,114
1 hour ago, Luca said:

I'm really happy for Billie and her achievements since the girl and her brother deserve the praise and acclaim but the way the GRAMMYs only used Ariana as a promo figure to get clout is just beyond disgusting. This should have been her night to be honest, all of her family and friends were there to (potentionally) celebrate.

this basically

I'm glad Beyoncé didn't go.

fab 13,307

love Ariana but thank u, next winning AOTY was never gonna happen ari6

Urbanov 47,729
3 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

Yes Ariana Yes Grammys!

002ec2af7e1f40dca612dec23c9c6e76fd99b719.gifv

even though I'm glad Billie won

GlamCam this year was so good

Just now, Urbanov said:

GlamCam this year was so good

I agree. It was better than 2018 for sure ari5

Urbanov 47,729
7 minutes ago, Manel said:

this basically

I'm glad Beyoncé didn't go.

I thought she was on the red carpet?

Manel 8,114
8 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I thought she was on the red carpet?

Nope, she didn't attend. I guess she was going to attend (her IG seemed to point out that she was gonna do a full row of pics based on Grammy Weekend looks) but Kobe's death made her stay home with her family.

Urbanov 47,729
16 minutes ago, Manel said:

Nope, she didn't attend. I guess she was going to attend (her IG seemed to point out that she was gonna do a full row of pics based on Grammy Weekend looks) but Kobe's death made her stay home with her family.

Omg we love a BB Homemaker

None of the pop artists deserved any Grammy. jj3 Well, only Lana, if you count her as a pop artist.

Urbanov 47,729
9 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

None of the pop artists deserved any Grammy. jj3 Well, only Lana, if you count her as a pop artist.

She’s alt pop chanteuse

Sign in to follow this  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.