Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Billie Eilish didn't deserve SOTY

I love Billie but isn't this the category based in songwriting? NFR! deserved that one but what do i expect from Fadmmy's. rih14 

At least Dua Lipa will rule Grammys 2021, i can feel it. brit16

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Bold of you to assume they would've given Lana a Grammy for an album track dead2

She deserved it but i never expected the rats to give it to her. ajay1 They always support lyrical masterpieces as Bad Guy. ajay1 

The biggest injustice to this day is that the Grammys slept on Lana when she was at her peak (aka when she released BTD, P & UV back to back).

Born to Die and Ultraviolence really deserved a Grammy or at least a nomination. alex1 

3 hours ago, Madonna said:

The biggest injustice to this day is that the Grammys slept on Lana when she was at her peak (aka when she released BTD, P & UV back to back).

Born to Die and Ultraviolence really deserved a Grammy or at least a nomination. alex1 

And yet her clone gets showered in nominations in her first year lol2

40 minutes ago, Sleep Deprived said:

And yet her clone gets showered in nominations in her first year lol2

I wouldn't call her a clone. Billie is just a product of the alt pop girl era that was sort of initiated by Lana, Marina (and Gaga to a certain extend).

It was the same with Lorde who was much more of a "clone".

Just now, sweetener said:

billie eilish really didn't deserve half the grammys she won. 

also isn't dua the biggest flop to win a best new artist award? she's done nothing since brit5

check bolded part for insanity

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.