Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Cunt

Declan McKenna | Zeros | August 21, 2020

Well we finally made it and I have to say he did not disappoint! One of my most anticipated releases of the year and he absolutely lived up to my hype.

Trinity would have to be The Key to Life on Earth, Daniel, and Rapture 

support the stan badge xo

click the arrow on the far right at the top of the quote to go to the post

4 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

can we get a Declan McKenna stan badge going? cry0 

100000x100000-999.png

1. Chris Morlock

22 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

he did but going toe to toe in such a tight race with The Rolling Stones on just your second album is kind of a feat in and of itself

Yeah but I didn't know TRS were releasing still?I thought they were retired and like half dead?

17 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Yeah but I didn't know TRS were releasing still?I thought they were retired and like half dead?

well this was a re-release of one of their classic albums that has additional unreleased material fans have been asking to hear since the early 70s but the band just never put out. and tbh the band is still very, very active. they do stadium tours practically every year and are working on an album of original material as we speak. hell mick jagger is probably in better shape than I am. 

47 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

well this was a re-release of one of their classic albums that has additional unreleased material fans have been asking to hear since the early 70s but the band just never put out. and tbh the band is still very, very active. they do stadium tours practically every year and are working on an album of original material as we speak. hell mick jagger is probably in better shape than I am. 

dead4

6 hours ago, STJ said:

I like his sound bey10 Faves so far are The Key to life on earth, emily, twice your size and Sagittarius A*. 

emily is the only song i deleted from my phone fall5 

mostly since its my sister's name so its kinda weird for me fall5 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.